“Yummy food and coffee”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

The sandwiches are delicious, and the coffee is too. Relaxing atmosphere. I have been coming here for a while and its always a good experience.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I went to Verde Menta Cafe for breakfast this morning and it was a horrible experience. The waitress seemed scared and was so slow to do anything. We ordered coffee and the Crepes for breakfast. They took like 20 minutes to bring our coffee and took one hour (no joke, we timed it) to bring us the crepes we ordered. When we tried them, the crepes seemed to be microwaved and the rest was cold. I ordered the one with strawberries, bananas, and nutella. The chocolate was definitely not nutella, the strawberries had their leaves, and it was just bad. I was starving and ate like half of it. My coffee was cold and I asked for my check. The waitress was so horrible that she even took way too long to charge my credit card for the check. I am definitely not going back.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

A cute alternative to the mega coffeeshop chain. I ordered a mango italian ice and it was really tasty. I ate there with some coworkers who live in town, and they said they visit Verde Menta often.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I love Verde Menta, not only for their delicious pancakes (big variety in flavors) , great coffee and breakfast offer but their lunch specials are delicious, do try their "gandules" soup and boricua burger. Perfect place to relax, enjoy your food, read a book, or have brunch with friends. Very clean and beautiful little touchs and decorations. Staff is very attentive.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

If you visit the place, I recommend you the pancakes. They has a variety of flavors and combinations. My favorite is the cheese cake guayaba on corn mix. You can order as entree or side for your eggs.