“Precious!”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Isabela
New York City, New York
“Precious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

This place is truly precious. I usually come to PR with my husband every year on vacation and decided to leave the 'city' life and come to this gem instead. Its truly a boutique type resort, the decor is really precious and everything is really well taken care of! Although its not a large chain hotel, it did have a gym and two tennis courts so its well equipped and we had tons of fun here. One of the best parts of this place is their Eclips restaurant, the food is amazing! The service is OK but the quality of the food and the freshness are really wonderful. We stayed at an oceanfront villa (i have some photos) and if i opened the windows in the morning I could hear the ocean which was really special, made my husband and I feel very relaxed and in tune with the island life! We will for sure be coming back here again.

Room Tip: Rent a car if you want to explore the rest of the island, every area is different and has a lot of c...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
ATiphaine, Owner at Villa Montana Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Barbara,

Thank you for taking the time out to post on TA about your experience at VM.

I will be sharing your comments with the staff and letting them know how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to having the opportunity to hosting you once again in the very near future.

Alain Tiphaine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

Just came back from a one week trip to PR. We stayed in Villa Montana Beach Resort and loved the place. We where looking for a laid back setting but where we could still do different activities. My husband was able to surf, my family and I all paddle boarded in the river, we also took advantage if the horses and rode on the beach.

We had two one bedroom villas in the second row from the beach. Not ocean view but close enough that in more than one occasion we took our coffee with us and just sat on the loungers enjoying our early morning coffee.

The staff where not the quickest but where very friendly. The Eclipse restaurant cranks out some serious food at lunch and dinner. Breakfast was fine but could use some work. Great views from the deck and we had some really good wines with dinner

Overall our stay was very good. Cleanliness in the villas was good, the staff at the front desk where very accommodating and efficient. The staff at the Eclipse where super friendly and where always asking what fun things we did during the day.

On our list to go back!!!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to post about your experience at VM.

I will be sharing your comments with the staff and they will be very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to having the opportunity in hosting you again.

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

I arrived without a reservation for a wedding of my best friends daughter and of course there was no room waiting for me but I happily squeezed in with friends into a beautiful condo and I was so delighted with my stay and the great time I had that I have promised to be back and I hope that it is going to be as good as I remember it. I have stayed in many luxury hotels around the globe but I have rarely witnessed such calm and peaceful surroundings anywhere else. The staff were so accommodating and so approachable that they are all a credit to the resort. I will be back with the love of my life in December so please keep up the great work and keep it just as nice.

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Dear Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to post on TA your experience at Villa Montana. I am very happy to hear that the wedding of your best friends daughter was a success.

I will be sharing your comments with the staff who will be very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to hosting you again in December.

Colonia, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Every time I think of Villa Montana Beach Resort it puts a smile on my face. Our 1 year anniversary is coming up and it just feels like yesterday. Wedding planning definitely isn't easy. A lot of detail goes into all of it, and definitely a lot of patience. Mara was such a great planner and made me feel at ease. Once everything was put together the end result was breathtaking. The staff was very friendly and courteous. Can't wait to go back :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank EwelinaRodriguez
Thank you for taking the time out to post on TA your experience at Villa Montana.

We take great pride in the service which we provide in our Wedding/Sales Department. I am very happy to hear that we where able to be part of such a memorable day in your life.

We look forward to being able to host again!!

All the best,

San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had a great brunch this past sunday at The Eclipse. It was recommended by some friends in San Juan as a must for a relaxing sunday outing. It did not disappoint in the least. The setting is ideal. Very relaxing to sit on the terrace and just look out to the Ocean. Dorcas was our waitress, she is super friendly and provides great service. The Brunch menu has a very nice selection, the quality of the food is awesome. Great presentations, fresh and tasty. We also had the bottomless mimosas with our Brunch. Its in our list to go back again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

A Zen like feeling comes to you as you start driving into the property. The small lobby / reception area prepares you for the lovely experience you are about to encounter. Amazing art and eclectic look that encompasses this simple but elegant space is breath taking.
The villas are very chic simple elegance resonates through out this whole compound. The beds where amazingly comfortable!

The star of the show - the beach! miles of beautiful beach, perfect for snorkeling, surfing or just floating around. some areas a little rocky but no a big deal at all.

2 beautiful pools if you want to relax and take in the beautiful grounds.

Eclipse - the restaurant was fantastic. Beautiful brick oven, fantastic thin cracker like pizzas, but don't let that fool you . Gourmet meals extraordinaire here!

Breakfast wow!

Room Tip: This place is off the beaten path. Do not get discouraged it's worth it!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Congresbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

After our San Juan stay coming here and seeing the amazing location and luxurious facilities was like walking into a movie set. Picturesque beach and first class accommodation. Everything has been well thought out and the gardens/trees are especially nice. We loved the beds on the beach. The Eclipse restaurant is fantastic and you cannot go wrong with anything on the menu. Excellent staff and they make you feel so welcome it's like home away from home, only a bit nicer! We would love to go here again as we had one of our best holidays ever. A massive thnaks to all the staff and hope to see you again!

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Isabela
Royal Isabela
Royal Isabela
#1 of 6 in Isabela
Parador Villas del Mar Hau
Condado Vanderbilt Hotel
Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa

Been to Villa Montana Beach Resort? Share your experiences!