“My most relaxing days of the year.”

Villa Montana Beach Resort
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Isabela
Vancouver, Canada
“My most relaxing days of the year.”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I arrived without a reservation for a wedding of my best friends daughter and of course there was no room waiting for me but I happily squeezed in with friends into a beautiful condo and I was so delighted with my stay and the great time I had that I have promised to be back and I hope that it is going to be as good as I remember it. I have stayed in many luxury hotels around the globe but I have rarely witnessed such calm and peaceful surroundings anywhere else. The staff were so accommodating and so approachable that they are all a credit to the resort. I will be back with the love of my life in December so please keep up the great work and keep it just as nice.

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
ATiphaine, Owner at Villa Montana Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to post on TA your experience at Villa Montana. I am very happy to hear that the wedding of your best friends daughter was a success.

I will be sharing your comments with the staff who will be very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to hosting you again in December.

Regards

Alain Tiphaine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Turkish first
Colonia, New Jersey
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Every time I think of Villa Montana Beach Resort it puts a smile on my face. Our 1 year anniversary is coming up and it just feels like yesterday. Wedding planning definitely isn't easy. A lot of detail goes into all of it, and definitely a lot of patience. Mara was such a great planner and made me feel at ease. Once everything was put together the end result was breathtaking. The staff was very friendly and courteous. Can't wait to go back :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank EwelinaRodriguez
Thank you for taking the time out to post on TA your experience at Villa Montana.

We take great pride in the service which we provide in our Wedding/Sales Department. I am very happy to hear that we where able to be part of such a memorable day in your life.

We look forward to being able to host again!!

All the best,

Alain Tiphaine
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had a great brunch this past sunday at The Eclipse. It was recommended by some friends in San Juan as a must for a relaxing sunday outing. It did not disappoint in the least. The setting is ideal. Very relaxing to sit on the terrace and just look out to the Ocean. Dorcas was our waitress, she is super friendly and provides great service. The Brunch menu has a very nice selection, the quality of the food is awesome. Great presentations, fresh and tasty. We also had the bottomless mimosas with our Brunch. Its in our list to go back again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Miami
Reviewed September 5, 2013

A Zen like feeling comes to you as you start driving into the property. The small lobby / reception area prepares you for the lovely experience you are about to encounter. Amazing art and eclectic look that encompasses this simple but elegant space is breath taking.
The villas are very chic simple elegance resonates through out this whole compound. The beds where amazingly comfortable!

The star of the show - the beach! miles of beautiful beach, perfect for snorkeling, surfing or just floating around. some areas a little rocky but no a big deal at all.

2 beautiful pools if you want to relax and take in the beautiful grounds.

Eclipse - the restaurant was fantastic. Beautiful brick oven, fantastic thin cracker like pizzas, but don't let that fool you . Gourmet meals extraordinaire here!

Breakfast wow!

Room Tip: This place is off the beaten path. Do not get discouraged it's worth it!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Congresbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 4, 2013

After our San Juan stay coming here and seeing the amazing location and luxurious facilities was like walking into a movie set. Picturesque beach and first class accommodation. Everything has been well thought out and the gardens/trees are especially nice. We loved the beds on the beach. The Eclipse restaurant is fantastic and you cannot go wrong with anything on the menu. Excellent staff and they make you feel so welcome it's like home away from home, only a bit nicer! We would love to go here again as we had one of our best holidays ever. A massive thnaks to all the staff and hope to see you again!

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

The room is average. However, the facilities are very pleasant. The Eclipse restaurant is superb. Food is delicious with great service. The beach is beatifull with a great sunset. There are comfortable lounge chairs at the beach to spend the day. There are two pools available with great locations. There is gym fully equipped.

• Stayed August 2013
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I spent a couple of days at the resort, this is my second time.
It's a great place to relax, as it is very quiet and private and has its own spacious beach.
The grounds of the resort are quite large and there are 2 pools, a playground and 2 tennis courts.
Villa Montaña has a couple of bicycles which can be used for free to explore the area. There are a couple of nice restaurants and bars within biking distance. Unfortunately many of them are closed Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday.
The beach at the resort is nice for swimming and snorkeling and there are some nice lounge chairs and hammocks to relax.
Villa Montaña has a beautiful restaurant named "Eclipse", which is situated right at the beach and serves tasty, fresh food. It's a great place for a sundowner followed by a nice dinner.
I will definitely come back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Isabela
Royal Isabela
Rincon Beach Resort
Rincon Beach Resort
#1 of 1 in Anasco
La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort

Been to Villa Montana Beach Resort? Share your experiences!