“Awesome”

El Carey Cafe & Beach Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Isabela
Cuisines: Cafe, Caribbean, International, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We have a very relax surf atmosphere... So don't worry about your sandy feet, salty hair and wet dollar bills... We don't mind! We serve Breakfast, Lunch and Smoothies... Our schedule does change without notice if the waves are good, hope you don't mind
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is problably one of the best places to eat in the whole island. Everything here is fresh. If you are in the Isabela area just make the drive to this place.

• Visited July 2013

“Love it!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

One of greatest places to have breakfast in the west! The owners are the best! The orange sauce is my favorite!

• Visited March 2013
San Juan, null, Puerto Rico
“Best light place to eat”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I go frequently and I love how they use seasonal ingredients to make delicious, light plates. I am a HUGE fan of their arepas with their dipping sauce which makes the arepas even better. El Carey is a great place to go and enjoy the little things in Puerto Rico that make it so great.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Veronicamaldo
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
“Im in love!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I've been going to El Carey for about two years since I moved to the area. I love the food (Mangu Pockets are my fav), the owners are the BEST, and I love the outdoor atmosphere. The food may take some time to be served but its because everything is made fresh and at the moment. My advise, order a Coconut and sip away while you wait for your food!

• Visited May 2013
Seoul, South Korea
“Fresh fruit juices and awesome breakfast!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

If you like fresh fruit juice, just go with whatever they made fresh in-house that morning. The first day I had fresh watermelon juice and it was incredible. Their breakfast arepas and jobos are delicious. I think I ate here 3 of 4 mornings in Isabela.

Visited May 2013