“Wow. What a find!”
Review of El Carey Cafe & Beach Shop - CLOSED

El Carey Cafe & Beach Shop
Cuisines: Spanish, International, Cafe, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We have a very relax surf atmosphere... So don't worry about your sandy feet, salty hair and wet dollar bills... We don't mind! We serve Breakfast, Lunch and Smoothies... Our schedule does change without notice if the waves are good, hope you don't mind
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

El Carey Cafe is a fun cafe with fresh food and great vibe. Breakfast is superb with arepas being my favorite. Great home made sauce and outdoor seating. Love it

Reviewed December 29, 2012

4 of us stopped after an afternoon of boogie boarding at Jobos beach. Really nice outdoor setting just a few hundred yards west of the main Jobos area. We had bacon egg cheese Arepas which are fantastic. Also had the Oreo pancakes which have a chocolate sauce drizzle on them and were devoured by my daughter. We tried all 3 orange sauces, they are killer good but the two faves were the jalapeño and a pineapple jalapeño one that was very unique. Prices are very reasonable, the owners are so nice and quick to serve. In a nutshell, go here, very deserving of the 5 stars!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We were staying at the Haudimar condo's across the street and ate at the cafe 3 times during our stay. Everything was delicious and reasonably priced. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

our day off wouldn't be complete without one of their arepas! we look forward to what has become a weekly tradition for us: coffee, a coconut and an arepa. egg, veggie and cheese or chicken and cheese or bacon, egg and cheese or whatever - on an arepa!

what is an arepa? it is a golden corn flour round bread - i have a gluten allergy so i can't eat a typical breakfast sandwich - being able to enjoy breakfast sandwich stuff on one of their handmade arepas makes me HAPPY!

diana and hector (the owners) are lovely.

thank you!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I't simple, if you are in Isabela and you are looking for a great place to eat, nothing fancy just
a very varied menu with a lot fresh fruits and homemade wonderful creations. This is the place to be!!Best Pancakes I have eaten! The veggie Omelette was so good I wish I have one near to my home. The service was excellent, the overall experience was amazing... I'm not a local but I like to visit the area at least twice a year, my first time in "El Carey" not the last.