“Simply Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Eclipse

The Eclipse
Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Isabela
Cuisines: Caribbean, Pizza, Seafood, Puerto Rican
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our menus are focused on highlighting our local farms, artisans, and producers that call the north-west coast of Puerto Rico, home. We source the ingredients used in our menus from our local farmers and artisan makers, where we believe some of the best product of the island is produced.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
“Simply Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Such a beautiful place! Very Beautiful from the moment you enter. Nice and warming decoration using the natural beauty of it's surroundings. Excellent to have a romantic dinner or just enjoy the view. The food is spectacular! You can have a variety of plates and all are great. Hummus the best! The service is great and helpful. If you can, try to go in the sunset and it'll improve your experience.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Norabogada

Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
“An experience!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I've been in the hotel twice but this was the first time eating at the restaurant. The restaurant was full so we eat at the Bar. Service was excellent!! Delany was a great bartender and server. Now, in the kitchen... Chef Jeremy is a First Class Chef! I had the spicy home made pasta with chicken which was delicious! The food is exquisite, no detail on plating was over looked! Great attention to detail! For dessert we had a sampler, everything from the cantaloupe sorbet to the creme brule was over the top, but being a chocolate addict I must say the chocolate souffle was my favorite. Definitely coming back, with more guests!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank disairi
Miami, Florida, United States
“Food didn't measure up to the ambiance”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I saw the photos of this place and decided it was worth visiting. If you don't live in the area, this place is literally off the beaten path. You will have to travel down a dirt road at one point and think you are totally not in the right place, but you are. Just keep going. You will come to a gated community and the security guard will tell you where the restaurant is beyond the gates. The neighborhood is lovely and upscale and the restaurant is right on the beach. I mean OCEANFRONT. I highly recommend you go before sunset to get some awesome photos. This place looks like it be perfect for wedding parties, very upscale, and ambiant (except for the dog and cats walking around in the restaurant). I am an animal person so it didn't bother me, but others were visibly bothered by it.

Based on the way the restaurant looks, I was expecting a 5-star meal, but that isn't what I got. I ordered the tuna tartare tacos, which were supposed to be lightly seared tuna, but when it arrived, it was like tuna salad. Based on this experience, I decided I would just order one of their pizzas for my entree. Even the pizza wasn't very good. I did have a great drink though--a cilantro martini. Interesting and different if you like cilantro.

I would come back here just to show off the view to my friends and co-workers, not for the food. For the tuna tartare tacos (appetizer), the pizza, and the drink, my bill including tip was $48. A little overpriced, in my opinion.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Summer W
San juan
“You got work to do...”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went today for my girlfriend's B-Day. We are from the island, took a road trip from the city to Isabela for a Beach day and dinner. This place is beatiful, great views, really, really nice. Buttttt is like if they use this as a license to overprice their food among other things. Service was not the best, ordered two pizzas mine was a little burn, and soggy at the same time. Dessert was a disappointment sorbets were nasty.Overall, will go back just for drinks, the views and the ambience but no food next time.

Ps: We own an operate ( back and front of the house) a Food catering business and pizza is our favorite food.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Djgspr
Pordenone, Italy
“Excellent Food and Entertainment in the evening”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed at the Villa Montana Resort and at here for breakfast and Dinner. The food was FANTASTIC to say the least and the restaurant is highly recommended. I found the bar tenders to be a bit slow, nevertheless it didn't ruin our evening. Thank you.

Visited July 2014