“Totally worth the trip”

Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Isabela
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our menus are focused on highlighting our local farms, artisans, and producers that call the north-west coast of Puerto Rico, home. We source the ingredients used in our menus from our local farmers and artisan makers, where we believe some of the best product of the island is produced.
Reviewed June 9, 2014

No matter where you live in PR, this restaurant deserves the 2 hour trip we took to get here due to the amazing food, scenic beach view, decor, ambiance and service! They have to die for tuna tacos, tasty fresh fish and seafood, and varied daily specials that can make every visit a different experience. They also serve brick oven pizzas that from a nearby table look and smell amazing! The staff know their menu and the presentation is impecable! I will return and maybe stay in the hotel next time!

There are newer reviews for The Eclipse

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was there with my family and two out of town guests. The service is amazing and Jeremy's creations are astounding. We had the table d'hoté and it was an amazing pork dumpling appetizer followed by the most perfectly cooked venison that melted in one's mouth like butter. The dessert of a variety of mousse, gelatins, gelatos and crunchy granola, and granola does not do the mixture justice, was sublimely imaginative and scrumptious.

The brick fire oven pizza's are my kids favourite, well a close vote with the amazing tempura chicken fingers, and my Sicilian visitors raved about the Jacinto pizza with fennel sausage.

Over the last few years I have not had a bad meal at Eclipse and will continue to recommend it to all my friends and customers. OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Visited twice in the past month I can say my food was great -first visit my friend's shrimps were overcooked but they brought another plate- my "carrucho" conch was just perfect tender and tasty. Second time we went for dinner got there at 5 -time where they take a break between lunch and dinner menu- we sat there for an hour, but service was really nice. We had hummus with plantain chips, deer, lamb and seafood risotto which I recommend. Dinner portions are bigger than lunch, deserts are delicious we had apple tartar -was so smooth-, creme brulee and a chocolate… plates presentation were inviting & drinks were good, loved the cucumber cilantro.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I had visited PR for many years. My wife and I have visited from Cancun, Mex to the Leeward Islands. When it comes to Caribbean Style, Appearance, Management and Staff, this is the place. We relocated to PR full time. We have guest from US Coast to Coast and other countries. Of course the subject of food comes up and they are not talking Fast Food and then my wife starts to describe Eclipse. She start off with, "It looks like a Movie Setting" however, this place is REAL.
Our friends always have plently of praise for the Eclipse and we are not surprised. That is why we keep going back. Our favorite waitress to date is WANDA.
Keep doing that great job Wanda. The staff is part of that Movie Setting Description as told by my wife.
Dr William C and Ann H. Morgan From OHIO Now living here full time!

1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We love fish and we loved the excellent variety offered each evening. It was perfectly prepared. The setting can't be beat. The service was friendly and attentive. Breakfast offered a good choice with great service as well.

1  Thank William D