“Beautiful view and that is about it.”
Review of The Eclipse

The Eclipse
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Isabela
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our menus are focused on highlighting our local farms, artisans, and producers that call the north-west coast of Puerto Rico, home. We source the ingredients used in our menus from our local farmers and artisan makers, where we believe some of the best product of the island is produced.
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have been to Eclipse now three times. Twice for lunch and once for dinner - trying to give it the benefit of the doubt - and each time the view was spectacular but the food was lacking. It was lacking in portions, they were child size. For example, I ordered a speciality salad with local fish and I received three pieces of romaine lettuce and the fish with other toppings. It took between 45 minutes to one hour and 15 minutes to get our food when there were only 4 other couples at the restaurant. (Beware, if you go at night take bug spray). Lastly, the food is WAY overpriced. Lovely view - no bueno food.

There are newer reviews for The Eclipse

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I went to have lunch and thought the place was going to be great since it's beautiful and has a great beach front view. The ambience is spectacular! We order something as simple as two Eclipse Burgers. It took 45 minutes to receive the food and what is worst the we received was nothing close to what we ordered. We received two chicken sandwiches. On top of that, I asked one of the servers: I want to speak with the manager and she said the manager is the person that was serving your table. Oh my God, the Manager of the restaurant messed up!!
He didn't apologize, he even questioned us, he said that we definetly ordered the Eclipse chicken when he didn't remember that when we ordered he asked us how cooked we wanted the burger. That was really bad!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This restaurants and it's surroundings is just the perfect place for sharing a romantic breakfast or dinner.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had 2 lunches at Eclipse. I had ahi tuna salad which was okay but took about 20 minutes. Salad was seared well and tasted good, but I couldn't figure out why it took so long as there were only 2 other tables. Second lunch I had the mofongo which was actually very good but they were doing construction in the restaurant during lunch and it was loud and distracting. Again my food took over 25 minutes to arrive. Overall, very costly meals and cocktails.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife and I and two of our close friends had a wonderful dinner at Eclipse. Both the appetizers and entres were outstanding. Highly recommend!