“Unexpected Surprise”

Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Isabela
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our menus are focused on highlighting our local farms, artisans, and producers that call the north-west coast of Puerto Rico, home. We source the ingredients used in our menus from our local farmers and artisan makers, where we believe some of the best product of the island is produced.
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great food with the taste of knowing that was made with fresh ingredients. Eclipse is right now my new favorite restaurant. The view is breath taking combined with candles and lounge music. The outstanding service mixed with the dinner was beyond words. I order for entree lobster in a bed of caramelized onions and a sauce that taste great but I don't what was it. For main course Confetti Duck Breast with purple potatoes purée and cremini mushrooms. And for dessert fried wonton filled with nutella and a scoop of mocha ice cream. Mouth watering !!!!!!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

One place you don't wantt o miss if you come to visit Puerto Rico. The food is amazing and the view and atmosphere is breathtaking. Come see for yourself! You will love every minute you spend here.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Eclipse is one hidden good restaurant. While food is great, drinks are not. You can try the churrasco (skirt) because is one of the softest I've ever tried in my life. Tasted good too. Also I ordered 'Today's catch' wich was bass, and it was really good too. The restaurant is kinda expensive but the experience of the luxury around and the view of the beach will compensate. You should never order a mojito or any other exotic drink. They are not good bartenders in there.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Our family celebrated my 40th birthday by eating at Eclipse. It was a very expensive meal but worth it in my opinion. We ordered from the special "tasting menu" of the day and found the food to be unique and delicious. We expected to spend a lot so we weren't shocked by the prices and the view is unbelievable, in fact, it is perfect and I could have sat there all night just watching the waves come in so if the food took awhile to be served to us, I didn't even notice.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

This was at one time the only place in Aguadilla/Isabela to sit down and receive an excellent meal, excellent service and excellent drinks all while sitting right on the beach, but not anymore. Eclipse has turned into an Overpriced restaurant in paradise in which its food now is of moderate, low quality value and performance just so ordinary, you know so-so. The service was good, so were the drinks and the view was just breath taking. Sunset skies are just so wonderful BUT they need a NEW CHEF! If you asked me I think it’s time for change in that kitchen. When I got a look at my plate it was like a board over worked chef prepared my meal, unlike what I was served right down the road at One-Ten-Thai. Now that was heaven on a plate.