“Great rides...but owner is not customer service driven”

Tropical Trail Rides - Isabela
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Isabela
More attraction details
Owner description: Horseback riding along secluded beaches, tropical forests, cliff cave exploring and more...
Aguadilla
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great rides...but owner is not customer service driven”
Reviewed March 31, 2010

We have visitied Tropical Trail Rides several times over the years. The experience is great.

The business is owned by a couple and the wife is not friendly at all. Clearly, she just wants the cash(which by the way you need to reserve w/ cc but only cash is accepted!).
I have no issue in people making money but when someone is not friendly and we are paying them for a service, the least they should do is appreciate the customer!

3 Thank Sweetmaggie

Charlotte NC
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“beautiful horses, trails and beach!”
Reviewed March 20, 2010

We had a great experience. The paso fino horses were well taken care of and staff was very courteous. The 2 hour ride was wonderul and well priced. Would definitely recommend for families. Amy- our guide- was great!

ohio
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“ATV rides- a trip highlight”
Reviewed January 4, 2010

Our family had a great time with guide Andrew. We have never driven ATV's but had no problem, we got great instructions and the vehicles were very comfy. It was well worth the time.

Pa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Ride of your life you will always remember!”
Reviewed November 7, 2009

If you like to feel on top of the world ride one of the smoothest horses in the world the Paso Fino Craig and Michelle Barker have excellent horses you can enjoy on a great two hour ride that takes you through an almond forrest to a picture post card perfect beach!
I have 3 Paso Fino horses at home in Pa. and the ones I rode at Tropical Trail Rides had better gaits then mine it was always my dream to ride a really good horse on a beautifull beach my dream came true thanks to Craig,Michelle and their staff they were all so helpfull ! THANKS GUYS! Deb Marshall [--]

1 Thank dreamerPa
Springfield, GA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very beautiful”
Reviewed November 6, 2009

Owner sounded very nice over the phone and we were running a little bit late and she called to check on us. They waited for us. The horses were gorgeous and were well taken care of. She was kinda rough helping us getting situated on the horses and seemed aggravated when we were not doing the right thing. The horses kept on trying to stop and eat some grass and they wanted you to stop them from doing that. How about you feed them fresh grass before the the rides? I just let them get a mouthful before I attempted to make them follow cause they would do as told right away then. I must say that our tour guide was very sweet and helpful. It was interesting too. We rode by a platform that was used to aim missiles at Cuba during the Cold War. Disappointed that there was quite a bit of trash washed up on the shore in some areas. I kept on telling my friends to look to their right. We saw a cave and a little waterfall. That part was very pretty. We couldn't get in the water because it was rough that day. My niece who is only 9 yrs old rode by herself right behind the guide and she did great.