“Perfect vacation spot in Isabela!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Nice BBQ
One of my students drew me. English is my second language, I can't say 'Focus'!
We accept all major credit cards!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Javier M
“Perfect vacation spot in Isabela!”
Reviewed May 13, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I must say that we had an amazing experience staying here! It is literally minutes from the beach. The location is peaceful, my wife and son were very pleased staying here. The house is beautiful and clean, fully stocked with everything you need to enjoy your vacation all we needed was to buy groceries :-) Thank you Jose and Randy for accommodating us! This place is amazing!

Your age range 25-34
Jul 24, 2017
You are most welcome! We are in the process of having our next Casa Vista Verde in Guanica very soon.

mariaisab...
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed April 20, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My family and I truly enjoyed our stay in Casa Vista Verde in Isabela. The house is spacious and fully equipped. We enjoyed Isabela beaches located only a few minutes away in car ride. The house has a ping pong table, pool table, and a fuss table, which provided for fun activities for my teenage children. I highly recommend this vacation rental if planning to visit the west coast of Puerto Rico.

Apr 21, 2017
Doña Maria, thanks for your kind review!
Hope to have you back anytime. We highly recommend you to the whole vacation rental communnity.
De corazón, gracias.
Sheila D
“OMG! Five Starts for sure!”
Reviewed March 31, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This is an amazing casa to vacation! We stayed, my older sister and my new born baby niece for the whole spring break week and we had a great time! They have everything!

They even have a nice crib/playpen. When it rained, we played pool and ping pong. I don’t know much about foosball, but they have that too. Casa Vista Verde is very well located, close to Villa Pesquera Beach and central to No. 2 road that takes you everywhere. It was nice that there is a Walmart not too far from a 24 hour Walgreens, especially with the baby. Very close to Casa Vista Verde there is a big grocery store called “Econo”, that has all you need plus BBQ charcoal (nice BBQ grill in the yard, by the way). We went to Arecibo to see 3 important places that were very cool, the Christopher Columbus monument, also the biggest radio scope in the world and the Camuy deep caves, just in one day about 35 minutes’ drive. The property manager was very, very helpful all the time we stayed. He said last guest left a few “Medalla” beer cans and let me have them (sis can’t drink as baby …) There is a nice pond ideal for my niece in Villa Pesquera and smaller kids. I love Isabela’s Casa Vista Verde, and want to come back for a longer time.

Apr 1, 2017
Dear Sheila!
Thanks for your nice review! I'm happy that you enjoyed Casa Vista Verde and the Medalla beers left by the prior guest! LOL
Please come back soon and let your friends now about our Casa!
You are family now!
Casa Vista Verde
Dream House & Vacation Paradise
Luz J
“The best vacation ever”
Reviewed February 23, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I stayed with my family for one week in this beautiful house. This house have everything you and your family need to enjoy a great vacation time. The neighborhood is quite. The beach, restaurants and stores are near the house by driving short distances. You will not regret. Randy costumer service is incomparable. No only he receive you he will be there for you at any time.

Mar 2, 2017
You are the kind of guest all host would dream of!
Thanks for your nice review!
Please come back!
Reviewed September 28, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Jan 22, 2017
Thanks!

Please come back soon!

Jose R. Diaz
Liz R
“The best vacation house I have ever been to.”
Reviewed July 22, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Super clean, quiet neighborhood, it has everything you need and more! We had the best vacation time in this house! We will definitely be back soon! The property manager, Mr. Randy, was very attentive, kind and hospitable.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 27, 2016
Hola Liz!
Your kind words mean a lot to me! Your crew is always welcome to Casa Vista Verde! Mi casa es su casa!
Jose
Dream House & Vacation Paradise!
mary c
Matawan, New Jersey
“Great Vacation Rental”
Reviewed January 28, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We rented the house at Vista Verde on extremely short notice and the Owner and Caretaker Randy did everything to see that our stay was Comfortable. The house was great, beautiful grounds, cable tv, Netflix & WiFi. The ping pong table kept our adult children occupied and happy. The full size washer and dryer made it convenient as well as the great kitchen. I would definitely rent here again. It is in a Very nice neighborhood with the beautiful Villa Pesquera beach less than 2 miles away. Also close to Walmart and a big strip mall. One of the neighbors has roosters so I recommend picking up some earplugs if you like to sleep past dawn.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Good hot water and water pressure
Liked least: Roosters next door
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jan 30, 2016
Mrs. Mary, Casa Vista Verde feels honored to host guests like your family. The property was left very tidy and clean. Neighbors stated "they looked like a real nice and cool family". I highly recommend your "crew" to the whole vacation rental community/network! By March 18 2016, Casa Vista Verde will also have a pro-pool table and foosball table! Please come back and tell your friends as well!
¡Muy Agradecido de todo corazón!
Jose R. Diaz
Casa Vista Verde, launching pad to explore Puerto Rico!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing