“The best vacation house I have ever been to.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Nice BBQ
One of my students drew me. English is my second language, I can't say 'Focus'!
We accept all major credit cards!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Liz R
“The best vacation house I have ever been to.”
Reviewed July 22, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Super clean, quiet neighborhood, it has everything you need and more! We had the best vacation time in this house! We will definitely be back soon! The property manager, Mr. Randy, was very attentive, kind and hospitable.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 27, 2016
Hola Liz!
Your kind words mean a lot to me! Your crew is always welcome to Casa Vista Verde! Mi casa es su casa!
Jose
Dream House & Vacation Paradise!
mary c
Matawan, New Jersey
“Great Vacation Rental”
Reviewed January 28, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We rented the house at Vista Verde on extremely short notice and the Owner and Caretaker Randy did everything to see that our stay was Comfortable. The house was great, beautiful grounds, cable tv, Netflix & WiFi. The ping pong table kept our adult children occupied and happy. The full size washer and dryer made it convenient as well as the great kitchen. I would definitely rent here again. It is in a Very nice neighborhood with the beautiful Villa Pesquera beach less than 2 miles away. Also close to Walmart and a big strip mall. One of the neighbors has roosters so I recommend picking up some earplugs if you like to sleep past dawn.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Good hot water and water pressure
Liked least: Roosters next door
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jan 30, 2016
Mrs. Mary, Casa Vista Verde feels honored to host guests like your family. The property was left very tidy and clean. Neighbors stated "they looked like a real nice and cool family". I highly recommend your "crew" to the whole vacation rental community/network! By March 18 2016, Casa Vista Verde will also have a pro-pool table and foosball table! Please come back and tell your friends as well!
¡Muy Agradecido de todo corazón!
Jose R. Diaz
Casa Vista Verde, launching pad to explore Puerto Rico!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing