“Go-to restaurant in Isabela”

Ocean Front Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Isabela
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant is just steps above the waves and on the beach. Featuring open-air &Fine dining with spectacular view of the sea, Ocean Front is an ideal spot to catch a spectacular sunset. The inventive yet casual menu is a testament to Caribbean fusion cuisine and culture, and serves guests and the local community. A bar and lounge is enhanced with nautical accents and features tropical drinks including the signature Mangojito and the Tipsy Isabela Sun Rice.SpecialtiesOcean Front offers a dinner menu of creative entrees. Freshly grilled specialties feature catch from neighboring fishermen, including spiny lobster ,Mahi Mahi, Ahi Tuna, Angus Beff and exotic ingredients and spices from natives soil, including coconut, mango and passion fruit.
Reviewed September 12, 2010

I've been planning my wedding at Villa Montana for 1.5 years. Whenever we stop by to work with VM, we go here for lunch/dinner. The food isn't super expensive and it is pretty much stable Puerto Rican beachy foods. You can eat inside or outside. It's pretty quiet during lunch time. At night, more people hangout at the outdoor bar.

Reviewed July 30, 2010

I ordered the blackened tuna and it was awesome! the lobster (ordered by my husband) was not the best. sides were great. good view of the ocean, nice outdoor seating. the bartenders and waiters were great also. relaxed atmosphere also.

Reviewed May 31, 2010

This weekend I went twice to this restaurant. I was staying in a close by hotel and decided to go out for dinner one night. I did my research at TA prior leaving home and I'm glad I did. The place is a typical restaurant in front of the beach. Has a saloon with air conditioning or an ample deck if you prefer the outdoors. The sallon is not lavish but clean and very well organized. The server was extremelly well prepared to explain the menu and special treats and was very amicable, still respectfull. There was a bunch ahead of us, still we didn't wait that much. They were able to accomodate a decent rice & beans and Mahi-mahi nuggets to my 5 year old daughter. My wife had the fried grouper, I had a steak-criollo (biste encebollado) that was outstanging. Total bill with tip was about $80, which beat out the restaurant of the hotel I was staying. This is not a cheap place, but worth the experience if you want to eat well and be treated right.

Reviewed February 16, 2010

We had heard mixed reviews but absolutely loved it. The blackened tuna was outstanding!!! The servers were really nice and extremely attentive. The view... AMAZING!!!! Very romantic. The sunset is lovely ... The perfect prelude to any night.

Reviewed December 20, 2009

The attention wasn't quite good, and the food... There's a wise thought that says: If you don't have nothing good to say, you better still quiet... So, no comments!

1  Thank RY_PR