“OK, but not worth the trip”

Ocean Front Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Isabela
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant is just steps above the waves and on the beach. Featuring open-air &Fine dining with spectacular view of the sea, Ocean Front is an ideal spot to catch a spectacular sunset. The inventive yet casual menu is a testament to Caribbean fusion cuisine and culture, and serves guests and the local community. A bar and lounge is enhanced with nautical accents and features tropical drinks including the signature Mangojito and the Tipsy Isabela Sun Rice.SpecialtiesOcean Front offers a dinner menu of creative entrees. Freshly grilled specialties feature catch from neighboring fishermen, including spiny lobster ,Mahi Mahi, Ahi Tuna, Angus Beff and exotic ingredients and spices from natives soil, including coconut, mango and passion fruit.
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by a person so we went, but the food was very expensive and not a huge variation on the menu. The food was average, but the customer service was great. Not really worth the trip. If you really want good sea food and authentic, go right up the road to Sonido del Mar. Great restaurant, great food, average customer service, but the food and cost made up for the customer service. Wanted to go again, but did not get a chance to go again.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I just love this place and food. My boyfriend and I are restaurant hunters and this is definitely one of the Caribbean / Near the beach bests!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Excellent food and service, we been several times, time to go again is getting close.
Good for family but better for couples

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The view is amazing and I definitely suggest eating on the deck looking at the ocean. However, I have to say, mu food was not that good. I had a tilapia on 'salsa criolla' and the tilapia filet was so small !!!! plus the sauce was not good, it needed seasoning. My plate was $20 !!! which I considered expensive for a small tilapia and some plantains. My husband had the whole snapper (fried) with rice and bean and it was much better. We also had to wait a lot for our food. Having said that, ambiance is good and the service was excellent.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food was standard - everything fried. The drinks were good. The service was a little slow. We were there after sundown so we really only heard the ocean. And the lighting is a bit harsh so there was no moonlight view of the beach. But for a casual bar experience it's not bad!