“Nice little spot in Wiarton”
Review of Green Door Cafe

Green Door Cafe
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Wiarton
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Stopped in for Lunch on our way back from Bruce Peninsula. Checked the reviews on Trip Advisor and decided to check it out. We went with our three kids. Service was excellent, although there was no kids menu, the server told us they could do kids portions of Fish and Chips, Chicken Fingers and Grilled Cheese. My wife had the Rueben Sandwich and I tried their Pulled Pork Wrap. The food came fast and was excellent, great portions, great presentation, great taste. The prices were also really good, which is what a family of 5 looks for:) I would go back here again next time we pass through, highly recommend!!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

This was our second time to Green Door Café. We found the meals delicious along with its presentation was well worth it.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

When I saw the prices on the menu, I expected small-ish servings. That wasn't the case. The servings were generous and the food was delicious. I had the manicotti and my husband got the fish, and both of us enjoyed tremendously.

1  Thank tripkoor
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We went to the Green Door Café as a last minute lunch option. It was late, the kids were tired, and everyone was starving 30 minutes before we got to the restaurant. As we have several picky eaters (myself included), last minute options do not always go over so well. The Green Door Café was certainly an exception.

The food was so amazing!!!! I had the tomato basil soup with the BBQ pork wrap. I asked for the coleslaw on the side. The BBQ pork was pretty good. The soup really stole the spotlight. It was fantastic. Creamy and thick and so flavourful. A must try!

My husband had the chicken burger. He thought it was very tasty.

The French fries certainly got a thumbs up from my son and daughter. My son also had the chicken fingers. The fingers were solid white chicken meat and he certainly did not leave any leftovers.

All-in-all a very good meal!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This place was a real surprise!!!! (in a good way) Quite small and not too noticeable from outside really (but I mean really) surprised me!!!! The service was at the very high level! We ordered 3 different meals and we got it in less than 10 minutes. I have to mentioned - this place is NOT a "fast food" kind of place, but more of the "home made" kind of food. An average main dish is less than $10. We got 3 different ones, a cup of coffee, a cup of tea and two deserts for about ~$38 (tax included). Everything looks fresh and very well made. We shared our between us, so I tried all of them - just delicious!!!