“Excellent food, my favourite and first choice for a lunch or dinner date with the girlfriends or hubby!”
Review of Green Door Cafe

Green Door Cafe
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Wiarton
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Excellent food, great choice and reasonable prices. can order off the lunch menu for supper as well. daily specials and did I say excellent food!! my first choice for going out to eat. usually open over lunch hour and some evenings so call ahead to double check and make reservations if you can. It can get so busy over the lunch hours! Can't wait to go again.....

Reviewed September 20, 2012

great food, great staff, great atmosphere and I also attended a wedding this summer that Green Door Cafe catered. Meal was absolutely fantastic!!!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I came because of the reviews and I was not disappointed. It has nice friendly atmosphere. It is clean modern looking the servers are friendly.
The menu was limited but what I ordered was great and cheap. Two awesome combos.
I had scrambled surprise or something to that effect it was $5 and gave me coffee inc.
The eggs were cooked just right it came with homemade scone and fruit salad which was perfect the fruit was blueberries apple melon etc with a wonderful sauce. I was considering taking the same again to go. I am fussy and don't often review.
Thx

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We had lunch at the Green Door today. Absolutely everything was excellent, from the fresh cut deep-fried onion rings and potato sticks to the cabbage rolls and paninis. Our server was friendly, efficient, and smart. We were totally prepared to give 5 stars to this place, until we received our receipt after payment - "There you go, have a nice day" - We did not hear the words "Thank you"
once in our entire visit. Our total bill was over $80 for lunch. Whether it was $5 or $500, when someone makes the time and effort to visit your place of business, you say "thank you". It really doesn't matter that you are the best place in town to eat - sooner or later, it's the little things that will make or break you. We hope this is taken as the constructive criticism that it is meant to be.

1  Thank highlander88
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My family and I recently drove through Wiarton on our holiday. A local recommended The Green Door and when we arrived all the tables were full. We knew this was a good sign, so we came back in 15 minutes as suggested and our table was ready. Even though our server was rushed off her feet she was all smiles and patient with our questions. The sandwiches were warm, fresh and delicious, excellent fries and fresh crispy salads. We left full and really happy! We would stop again in a heartbeat.