“Not for every gullet”

Kgum Bo Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Wiarton
“Not for every gullet”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for lunch. ordered pretty much what we always have at a Chinese restaurant. The taste, presentation and price were all as expected. Within an hour, we both had the runs. Not a good thing when traveling. We have heard similar complaints but can only vouch for our own experience.

Calgary, Canada
“Good Small Town Chinese Food”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here for lunch on a Friday while travelling through town. The restaurant reminded me of one from my small town where I grew up. We ordered from the lunch menu. There were a few people coming and going so it was nice not to be the only ones dining. The food was served hot and tasted as expected - good. The noodles were very good (my husband kept stealing them off my plate). The washrooms in the basement are less to be desired - but considering the age of the building I could over look this. Overall we will stop here for lunch again if we pass thru. As for dinner - the menu looked ok - and would probably be good looking at the selection .

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Barebums
Belleville, Canada
“Noodles are exceptional”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I love the way they do their noodles here, they are just touch a on the spicy side but not too spicy. I have never had noodles like them before and they make me want more. This is a nice local place to get Chinese Food <3

• Visited May 2013