“Good Small Town Chinese Food”
Review of Kgum Bo Restaurant

Kgum Bo Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 31 Restaurants in Wiarton
Calgary, Canada
“Good Small Town Chinese Food”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here for lunch on a Friday while travelling through town. The restaurant reminded me of one from my small town where I grew up. We ordered from the lunch menu. There were a few people coming and going so it was nice not to be the only ones dining. The food was served hot and tasted as expected - good. The noodles were very good (my husband kept stealing them off my plate). The washrooms in the basement are less to be desired - but considering the age of the building I could over look this. Overall we will stop here for lunch again if we pass thru. As for dinner - the menu looked ok - and would probably be good looking at the selection .

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Barebums

Belleville, Canada
“Noodles are exceptional”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I love the way they do their noodles here, they are just touch a on the spicy side but not too spicy. I have never had noodles like them before and they make me want more. This is a nice local place to get Chinese Food <3

• Visited May 2013