See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Booked room was sold

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer D
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I don't get to spend lots of time together so we thought we would book a night away. Get a call from the hotel the morning of saying something isn't working with the card. That's ok will get the other card sorry your room has been sold. Goodbye and hangs up. So now no hotels are avaliable and we have been looking forward for this trip for a while. So I would never book with this hotel ever again. So bummed.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Stayed two nights while touring the Bruce area. Joanne and Raymond were very pleasant and couldn't do enough to make our stay enjoyable. Room was clean and quiet, while using the pool area Joanne brought us a bowl full of watermelon for a treat. Breakfast was plenty and enjoyed freshly baked blueberry muffins. Close to many attractions. Would certainly stay again next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

this place is disgusting! the sheets had yellow stains the towels had yellow stains. the bed was definitely not queen but we paid for queen. I would give it 0 if it allowed me to. I would never stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pascal Y
Reviewed July 7, 2016

Stayed here one night, owner allowed early check-in as we had driven all night, went out of his way to assist. Good size room, fridge, wifi and cable tv, just a few minutes from the town, lots of room to park. Offered basic breakfast in morning but homemade muffins!

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple