“Excellent Chinese Food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Watford
“Excellent Chinese Food!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food and service is excellent at this small town restaurant. Décor is maybe a little dated, but we went there for the fabulous food and to enjoy a nice meal out as a family. Service is small-town friendly, and the food is top-notch. Beats any Sarnia "Chinese" restaurant. Better food than Amy's in Strathroy, much more to choose from if you do the Saturday night buffet.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank WatfordAnne

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
“It is what you would expect”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We did take out and it was all very good. Our kids enjoyed the rice and we enjoyed the general Tso Chicken. It is not a fancy spot but the food is solid.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Davidmsp2013
WINDSOR
“Will never return”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was second visit there and I really don't know what changed with the customer service and selection with the buffet.
Our waitress was very rude and it was the majority vote amongst the other 10 to 12 patrons who witnessed it. We were accused of sharing a meal because the waitress seen me offer my spouse a taste of my food from the buffet. All she kept saying loudly was that we could not share and ask why my spouse didn't order from the buffet. If she kept her mouth shut long enough she would have seen the waitress standing behind her with my spouses food that he ordered off the menu.
As far as the food I was disappointed with the lack of choices from the buffet as well as the mushy wonton soup .
I love my chinese food , but this turned my stomach

• Visited September 2013
7 Thank Candice S
Vancouver, Canada
“Fresh, authentic Chinese cuisine!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My parents like to eat out a lot and it was my dad's 88th birthday and he wanted Chinese food. We were going to go to their tried and true restaurant but I like trying different places. So I did a quick search on the internet and Cana China came up with all these great reviews. I suggested it for a change of pace and am I ever glad I did! Best Chinese restaurant I've been to in this area - food is fresh, hot and tasty. It comes sizzling to your table and I could actually taste the ingredients they mention in their descriptions - well worth a visit. We definitely will be back, so glad we found such a good Chinese food restaurant!

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank vancouvercitygirl
“Great Chineese Food”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I took my kids here on Dad's night to cook. We went on the Saturday and had the buffet. The food was fresh and delicious. There was a lot of selection for adults and children alike. We have also eaten here off the menu and have never been disappointed. Very authentic tasting Chinese food. We will definitely be back again and again.

Visited May 2013