“Several visits, all extremely positive experiences”
Review of Fox Motor Inn

Fox Motor Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Napanee
Reviewed September 9, 2011

We have been staying at the Fox Motor Inn each time we're near Prince Edward County. It's our motel of choice each time since we always have a very clean room, an extremely comfortable bed, access to a heated pool, provided by warm, inviting hosts! Great value for the money!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Claudia M

Reviewed July 10, 2011

Im a trucker , and as one I am always looking for a great place to stay .The Fox exceeds my needs ,and I highly recommend it to anyone who is traveling out that way .The owners are great ,and they go above and beyond.I would say that if your looking to rest and enjoy then the Fox is ware you shoud go

Room Tip: There is no tip just show up and the best rooms will be given to you
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank gearjamminjohnny
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I was looking around a place to stay for the whole month June 2011,regarding my job Napanee...Luckily happened to dropin this wonder ful family owned MOTEL,very friendly staff ready to help you any time ,clean and spotless room , i have stayed lot of other different places including star hotels ....but never seen the good facets i have seen in this place.I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST EVERY ONE TO EXPEERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank sreekurup
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Hellow,I'm a long haul trucking from ajax,with a yard in Nappanee.I have been staying at the Fox Motor Inn for over three years.I have stayed in alot of hotels and motels across Ontario,and Quebec.Buy far the best service,clean rooms and freindy people are what you will find when you stay at the Fox Motor Inn.My hat goes off to a wounderful family bussiness.Thanks very much for a nice warm room,before i arrive,and very nice hospitallity.
Regards,Bob Barker.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank bobbybearajax
Reviewed May 21, 2011

I was travelling through Ontario and decided to stop when I was tired. When the heavy rain started it was time to find a reasonable priced hotel/motel. I punched in accommodations on the GPS and liked the name. I took a drive by and liked the look from the outside and the price was cheap. I was pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness and the quality of the towels and amenities. I have stayed at more expensive hotels that were not as clean.

I cannot rate the continental breakfast - there was only coffee and toast offered in the lobby.
When I left in the morning they were sweeping the parking lot and cleaning up the yard. The care and maintenace was evident.

It was a perfect place to stop for an overnight stay. On my next drive through Ontario I will be staying here. A true gem in the motel industry.

Room Tip: roadside room has parking right out front
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank WCollett
Reviewed July 31, 2010

This motel was a bit of a suprise.Sometimes I'm wary (for good cause) of older motels on small town main strips, but the well kept look and manicured gardens made me take a second look at the Fox. It may have a 1960's - 70's decor but after being shown around by the friendly owners, I found immaculately clean rooms, pool, and grounds. I'd stay there again on my next trip through eastern Ontario. Added bonus: directly across the street - Tammys' Country Kitchen. Excellent breakfast ! Cost me about $6.00 !

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank Italiadream
Reviewed July 26, 2010

this motor inn was just what i wanted.
i have an 18 point check list for hotel/motel features and this motel has 17 of them.
we are very pleased and would stay here anytime we come this way in the future.
excellent value.
Russell from Australia

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Russell E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Napanee
Hampton Inn Napanee-Ontario
Picton Harbour Inn
Picton Harbour Inn
#3 of 5 in Picton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belleville

Been to Fox Motor Inn? Share your experiences!