“wonderful”
Review of Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery - CLOSED

Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery
Reviewed March 4, 2014

soups are delicious, staff very friendly, nice variety of wraps and sandwiches, different than other places. Good teas and coffees, great desserts. Reasonable

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I have been there over 10 times now . Nothing has EVER turned me away. Amazing service amazing food amazing prices. Can't wait to return !

Reviewed January 31, 2014

There's no better place to enjoy a warm drink, surf the web (free wifi) or have a meal. I spent an afternoon here doing work, and the thing that stood out to me most was the customer service. They went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Their salads are very, very good! This place will hopefully cause other food places in Napanee to step it up a little. Love coffee culture! Hard to believe that Napanee has one :)

Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife took me to this newest restaurant for lunch and I was blown away. She had been there with some of her friends a few times and was raving about so away we went. We had one of their specials that consisted of soup, a wrap salad and a coffee. It was delicious. Well prepared and piping hot. The furnishings are great and the décor is beautiful. Prices are very reasonable for what you get and well worth it. It is very busy which is good to see. My wife has returned a few times and I will soon be back there myself.....who knows...maybe tomorrow.

1  Thank PJ M
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Just near the 401 and 41 Highway Exit, better known as Centre St, is this new Cafe/Restaurant, named Coffee Culture! Beautifully appointed, booths, and a lovely sitting area near a fireplace with 'club' chairs! Great staff, friendly service, clean! There is a great selection of soups, salads, sandwiches and lovely desserts! Coffee in all types! The best hot chocolate we had ever had in a coffee shop! Real is the word! Place your order, take a table number marker and have a seat! All day breakfast items! Love it! The prices are great and excellent quality! A real change up from donut shop fare! Will be back again!

1  Thank MASH16