“Best Restaurant in Goderich”

Thyme On 21 Casual Dining
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Goderich
Cuisines: Canadian, International, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Goderich, Ontario, Canada
“Best Restaurant in Goderich”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

When people ask me where to eat in Goderich, I always send them to Thyme on 21. The friendly, prompt service and elegant, cozy atmosphere just adds to the mouth watering food. Homemade soup and onion sage bread are a delight. Lunch specials are very reasonable and makes a great stop for those wanting a quiet break from work or shopping. My favorite is the lamb.

• Visited February 2014

Toronto
“They outdid themselves”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This past weekend my wife and I had the pleasure of a lovely meal at this restaurant. We were most impressed, first with the warm authentic welcome we received upon entering, and next with the absolutely delicious food we were served. So that we could taste a number of items on the menu, we decided to share each of the dishes. Our waitress and the kitchen were most accommodating: they split each dish onto 2 smaller plates before bringing them to the table, and they were garnished and presented as if each were a special entree. My bacon wrapped scallops were to die for, and my wife's panko crusted crab cakes were moist and tasty. Next we had salad and the spring rolls, both of which were delightful.
We finished with an order of the pad thai, and perhaps we are spoiled living in Toronto, however we did find the sauce a bit too thick and not as flavourful and the other items we ordered.
Overall however, we have nothing but praise for this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Waterloo, Canada
“Excellent Meal!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a great meal here. Pricy yes, but you get what you pay for. The salmon was the best I have ever had.

Very nice ambiance.

Goderich, Canada
“Beautiful Food & ambeance”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This restaurant has great portions and perfectly prepared dishes. We eat here any special occasion we get, and its always worth it.

They have a great wine list, and seasonal specials to sample new things that aren't on the menu. We go for brunch and lunch sometimes, both of which are very reasonably priced and it is easily the best breakfast in town.

I would not recommend that you take your kids here, as it is quiet and the menu is more upscale than most children would appreciate.

• Visited December 2013
Ontario, Canada
“Upscale menu”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The upscale menu is a treat for this area. High Quality food with Great Service at a reasonable price. Parking is easy. Great spot for formal Business lunches or special events.

• Visited December 2013