Just finished a wonderful week at Calabogie Peaks. I was wondering what the resort would be like after reading some of the reviews saying it was outdated. We found the resort to be wonderful! Its true that the units are not the newest, but everything worked like it should and the unit we stayed in was huge!!! We stayed in the Oaks which was very private and lots of windows overlooking the forest. It also had a wood burning fireplace which we loved. Tip: the Oaks runs from Sat-Sat other units are Fri-Fri. I can't say what the other units are like. One warning: there is only one smaller TV for the whole unit, no TVs in the bedrooms, which was ok with us.
The inside pool was smaller than some, but warm and with nice change rooms. The outside hot tub was nice.
I would recommend this resort for those who like quiet, fishing, canoeing and hiking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a romantic getaway, or to just plain get away. Fine dining, indoor and outdoor activities to satisfy all interests and all ages. Take a look at our seasonal stay & play packages, you won't be sorry. Dickson Manor at Calabogie Peaks Resort is a four-season destination. You can ski, golf, dine, hike, bike or swim. And you can take advantage of our many all-year amenities - outdoor hot tub, indoor swimming pool, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Calabogie Peaks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dickson Manor At Calabogie Peaks Hotel Calabogie
- Calabogie Peaks Hotel Ontario