“Really good pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Although we moved to the Liverpool area about a year and a half ago, we hadn't tried eating at Liverpool Pizzeria until about six months ago, preferring to wait to have pizza when we took an occasional trip to Halifax. I'm sorry we waited. We have now eaten there about a dozen times, and every time the pizza has been excellent. The Caesar salad is also very good, and as for dessert - the home-made carrot cake with real cream cheese icing is the best I have ever had anywhere, and I hear that the chocolate cheesecake is equally amazing. The servers are pleasant and efficient, and we have never had to wait an unreasonable amount of time for our meal. Although the restaurant doesn't have much "atmosphere", it is very clean, and is large enough to seat several dozen people. My only complaint is that they don't have chicken wings on the menu, and I really wish they did!

1  Thank Mary S

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We live about 20mins from Liverpool but make the drive to go to this place quite often. I cannot believe that this little hidden treasure is on the South Shore.
Ok, so the first time I went, we always ask for Donair Sauce on the side.. This Sauce came and I thought ????????????? are you kidding me, its whipped!!!!!!!!!!! Its light, fluffy, strange actually, I was dissapointed...
Now, I CRAVE IT! It is some wierd whipped light, not heavy, very garlicy donair sauce from another world.
GO GET SOME!

I grew up in a big city my whole life, pizza was every where. I never really liked Pizza as much as I do now, until I met my husband, he loves it and eats it atleast 2 times a week. We normally eat thin crust, but this is that traditional thick Lebanese Pizza and it is down right good!!! Just the right amount of everything with out to much dough and not enough toppings.

Like I mentioned, I am a real lover of gourmet thin crust, but if this is your style of pizza you willl really enjoy it!

Really, go for a drive, make it family night and head to Liverpool Pizzeria!

Maybe catch a flick at the historic Astor theater, thats what we do!

**Note, we have never taken this pizza to go, we always eat in when we go, so I couldn't tell you how good it is if you take it home**

1  Thank ExitGirl
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is truly the best pizza I have ever eaten!!! There is even Gluten free available!!! Pleasant surroundings and great staff!!! Will definitely be recommending this place.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I got a take out pizza from here. It was ok at best. The service was good and timely. I am just not wild about a layer of salami or lunchmeat under the cheese, the entire toppings just fell off. Not a huge selection of pizza. THe crust was limp, I ate it with a fork. It was better cold the next morning for breakfast. Tasted fresh, may be my own personal bias.

1  Thank Pat R
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Haven't had many pizzas quite as good as the one. Didn't have to wait - phoned in in earlier as a takeout!