“Great”

Venice Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 31 Restaurants in Glace Bay
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Great pizza that's heavy on the cheese. I always get it to go. No better pizza in town and one of the best on the Island.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I grew up in Glace Bay.. and whenever I go home one of the first things I do it get a Venice Pizza.

I also love their pizza burgers and usually try and get those during a visit home as well.

Maybe its more of a nostalgic memory from growing up in the area but I swear it is the best pizza I have ever eaten!!!

Reviewed November 14, 2011

I thought I wold try some thing other then Jeffery's pizza,
but never again that was the worst cheese and pep Iv ever had , it seemed like it was cooked the day befor, then warmed up and sent to my house, the cheese was hard so was the crust.....any one slice the rest went in the trash...

1  Thank Len H
Reviewed September 26, 2011

La meilleure pizzzz traditionelle que nous avons mangée depuis très longtemps. La croûte est croustillane et l'odeur nous envoûte en entrant. The very best traditional pizzzz we ate since a very long time. Crispy crust and smells so good when entering.

Reviewed July 14, 2011

Seriously the best pizza in the world! A religion should be started to worship this pizza! It is the first place I visit whenever I visit from Alberta (yes that includes relatives). I love Venice Pizza!