“Great Night!”

Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Placentia
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We're keeping the tradition of the pub alive with every pint we pour. The moment you walk through our door, you'll think that you've just been transported back to a better, simpler time. But our assortment of the finest contemporary local brews, our vast selection of spirits and fresh approach on traditional cuisine tells a different story. You've actually stumbled upon the best of both old and new, all under one roof. Bring Your Kids - We do love kids and they are permitted in the restaurant till 8:00 pm with a parent - under 12 years? We have a special menu for you. Specials You are not going away hungry. Our specials are some of your favorites... Steaks, Pasta, Seafood... We keep it fresh and simple. Lunch on the Go... A quick bite to head out with or a nice relaxed lunch and a chat... Our new fresh updated lunch menu features loads of fresh soup and salads and of course fish & chips.
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Our travels lead us to this Rural Town. The hotel staff recommended this restaurant and we’re very happy they did. We had a great meal and stayed to make a night out of it. The waitress was great! She was fast, attentive and courteous. We found everyone in the pub was nice and easy to talk to. When I ordered a slice of cake because it was my friend’s birthday it was presented with candles. As soon as the waitress started getting closer to our table the entire pub broke out into song; it was the most memorable version of Happy Birthday we will ever hear.

Keglady, Owner at The Three Sisters Pub, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

We are so happy you all enjoyed your evening. We are never short of someone to sing a song or wish a Happy Birthday. Hope you see you again. Thanks for your business.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The staff at a nearby hotel recommended The Three Sisters for our dinner. We booked a 3 night stay and we ended up eating there all 3 nights! Service was excellent and the food was fantastic - try the rib eye!

Thanks so much for your kind words. We have a great crew of people here on staff and we really do try our best so folks can enjoy their time here at the pub. Hope you see you again some time. Cheers

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Out of the five night I was in Placentia I ate there 2 times and if I ever go back I will eat there for the 5 times. Food was excellent, quite a nice variety on their menu. Food fresh and well prepared, it was most defiantly comparable to the little quaint restaurants I have eaten in the past. It was an old building with a lot of history, most enjoyable. The atmosphere was excellent, and we even went back later the last night we were there and had a few drinks. Fully stocked bar, bartender seemed to be well seasoned and very friendly and mixed the best Margaritas, and I have had them in a lot of places! The owner happen to be there and even though she seem to have to leave, she made a point of stopping and chatting with us for at least ½ hour, these types of things make you want to go back. I will make a stop in there again someday while travelling to St. John’s to go in and have my supper, I know my husband will love it! Can’t wait to do again!

Keglady, Owner at The Three Sisters Pub, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thanks so much. It is difficult sometimes to connect with guests and make sure everyone has an enjoyable time, I am glad we were able to do that. We will look forward to you visiting again.. Maybe next time Phyllis will give you the secret to her special drinks! Cheers, Jane.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I found the food here very good, especially their steaks. Never had a bad meal here yet. The pub is sweet and the service is excellent

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Just down the road from our B&B, the Three Sisters has great food and a terrific atmosphere. The pan fried cod was outstanding.