“Reminded me of being in England”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Docherty's Fish & Chips
Ranked #29 of 97 Restaurants in Spruce Grove
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Haddock was to die for with mushy peas and more chips than I could even eat.

I will be back. I. Oilfield swear I tasted beef lard on that batter. Seats were pretty old school but never mattered at the end... too busy eating.

Reviewed December 29, 2016

Took 16A so we could have the family platter, being a Wednesday saved the fam $4, Pollock fish & chip platter was awesome, we love this place, it has become one of our go to restaurants on our trips to Edmonton & Manitoba.

Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

Greasy but tastey fries homemade. A nice selection of seasonal fish. Wrapped in newspaper if it's takeout. I love the British feel to this joint.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

For as long as this business has been in Spruce Grove, you just know they are doing it right. It undoubtedly has the most authentic tasting fish and chips (English Style) in the area.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Wife and I visited here on a Monday afternoon. They had a special, all you could eat for $13.95. Good deal for 3 large portions of fish with more fries than I could eat and a delicious coleslaw. BUT wife had steak and mushroom pie. Not good. Tough steak and 2 pieces of mushroom. My advice is stick to the fish and chips.