Travelodge Spruce Grove
$78
$59
$46
$54
River Cree Resort and Casino(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
$92
$74
$95
$95
CandlewoodSuites
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleantravel lodgevisiting familyhot breakfaststay there againwonderful staffreal glassesgreat place to staycoffee potabove averagewonderful hotelqueen sizemain roadlocation was perfectwireless internetgreat room
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed only one night at this Hotel and we enjoyed it. My wife and I and 2 younger kids. Complimentary breakfast was clean, lots to choose from. Beds were comfortable, room was in great shape, and staff were all very friendly.

We didn't try the internet so I cant comment on that. Lots of parking and plenty of places to eat and shop within a few minutes walk of Hotel.

We would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank The_Goat_Trav
rinnexpress, General Manager at Travelodge Spruce Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Thank you for your positve feedback on our hotel. We are glad to hear we've satisfied you and your family. We look forward to seeing you all again in the near future!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

When we made the reservations for four nights, I told them I was partially handi-capped, had problems with walking any distance. The reservation clerk put us on the ground floor, at the very back of the building, and only two doors from the rear entrance, and told us we could park at the rear, right outside the door. The room was quiet, we heard very little "outside noise". The housekeeping staff were wonderful, very patient with our late comings and goings over the four days we were there. We had only one complaint, and that was the fact that they advertise "Wireless Internet" that ISN'T! We were meeting our new great-grandson for the first time, and had photos galore we wanted to share with the rest of the family "on the spot", but were unable to even get ON the 'net most of the time. The first night we were there, we went to the front desk, and she tried her iPhone, couldn't get it to work either. They ended up resetting their router, and that lasted for about half an hour. It wasn't 'til the night before we left that someone finally did something about their problem. A very minor thing to most people, I admit, but it should either work, or not be advertised.

Room Tip: IF you rely on Internet Connections during your stay, make sure it's "up and running". The ONLY negative comment I have about the Spruce Grove Royal Express Inn.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mgailt
rinnexpress, General Manager at Travelodge Spruce Grove, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

Thank you for your positive review! I am sorry that the wireless internet was not working well througout your stay. We did recently upgrade the system. However, we cannot prevent when many people in the hotel maybe downloading material at the same times. This tends to be a problem at many hotels. But please be assured that we are always trying to improve our services to our guests. We do have an IT tech that is on call to solve these issues. I do hope your next stay will not have such problems. Thank you for your advice and help!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

My husband stayed at this hotel for a few months due to some problems with my family here and making arrangements for us to leave here together and the woman staff had no respect. One woman kept hitting on him to the point of going inside his room when he asked for no one to go to his room not even for room service unless he called them. It got to the point he had to lock his room at all time. I went to the hotel the staff told me he wasnt there, He spoke to the manager about it and the manager wasnt much help he said he would speak to the staff but nothing changed so he left and transfered to a different hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dia P

I am disappointed that your husband had come across this situation. As general manager, no guest had approached me of this matter, nor did any staff. I am not aware of which employee you are mentioning of. If I had known of this incident, I would of had that employee removed. I would appreciate it if you could kindly email me directly at suzau@royalinn.ca about this with the proper details.

I have noticed from the remainder of your review that your husband was satisfied with his stay overall. We at the Royal Inn Express take pride in providing all guests with the most comfortable stay as possible. Rest assured we would like to continue doing so with your family and friends. We thank you for your review and help!

Reviewed August 12, 2011

We stayed with two kids and a baby. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. There was complementary breakfast which included cereal, muffins, bagels, and a variety of breads. The kids were pleased with the food selection. This was a great place for us to stay and would go back again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Canadian_Girl0407
rinnexpress, Manager at Travelodge Spruce Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2011

Thank you for your positive feedback of the Royal Inn in Spruce Grove. We are happy that we were able to satisfy your family's tummies during your stay. We do take all your comments into account and we make the best of them as well. May your future travels take you forward to us again!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We have stayed in this hotel several times. It is a lovely place, and they have the "best" Breakfast ever! It is only 15 minutes out of Edmonton, it is cheaper than any hotel in Edmonton, and Spruce Grove is packed with many Restaurants and some great shopping. The staff and Management in this hotel are "great"!
I recommend it highly!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SnowbirdfromCanada

Thank you for your wonderful response to the Royal Inn in Spruce Grove. We are please that you are confident in what our hotel has to offer. We believe that a great and free! continental breakfast is a way of thanking you for your stay. We do our best in offerring a great value for what you are getting in return. You are always welcomed here for your future accomodation needs!