“excellent pizza but time attention needed”
Review of Panago Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panago Pizza
Ranked #60 of 94 Restaurants in Spruce Grove
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Panago's pizza is the best, especially when you can create your own. Price is excellent as well. My only concern is when a pizza is delivered and when you open the box, it looks like it went through a dryer. A distaster in a box. Not only did it take an hour to get a pizza from there from just up the road, but it took OVER an hour to get a replacement. Panago's did not receive money for a replacement pizza but it should have been their first concern to keep a repeat customer happy. $5 off my next meal is a joke. I will give them another chance as I love the food. After being in customer service prior, it is important for me to receive high quality. If not, then I will not be a customer.