“hippy style”

Dining options: Breakfast
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“hippy style”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

like going back to days of flower power and hippies,
very lovely settings with friendly staff,and great food

• Visited November 2012

Bradenton, Florida
“POOR QUALITY”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We went there for a dinner and show. The singer was mediocre and the food quality was poor. Prices were a little high, considering they added a door charge for the show. We left during the intermission

Visited December 2012
Zichron Yaakov, Israel
“Finally, Zichron no longer feels like a Ghost Town!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Food: Organic Kitchen.

Music: Open Jams, Live Concerts, Private Parties.
Only the best and most eclectic musicians, focus on a Blues / Folk / Rock / Jazz vibe.

Age: Majority 40+

Men: 40%
Women: 60%

Great for families, Singles, Beatniks, & The Hungry :)

Or in the day time, if you are just looking for a peaceful and beautiful place to open your laptop and get your work down.

This is where we will all be keeping warm this winter. No Doubt About It.
Looking forward to more days and nights here as the train comes and goes, we can forget about time, and finally have a relaxing station.

• Visited October 2012
Zichron Ya'acov
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Old Station Zichron Yaacov”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Positively, always, without fail the BEST night out. The building has unrivalled character and charm; the pizza & foccacia are the best I've ever tasted - and I've eaten in Italy a number of times!
The nachos and salads are fabulous.
The food is organic, the staff are attentive and friendly - and the genial (originally) Australian landlord always has a smile and time to chat - and nothing is too much trouble for him to keep customers happy.

At the Old Station, I can indulge my 5 greatest pleasures, all at the same time! Meeting friends old & new, eating amazing food, listening to great music, buying plants and supping a beer.

Truthfully I can suggest only 2 improvements - to have cask ale on tap and to sell bottled (English) cider. Maybe I'll suggest it to Graham next time I'm in......

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Helen S
Moshav Amikam
“Magical !!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I have been here a few times, A few times for breakfast and a few Thursday nights.
The time we had, having breakfast at the Old Train Station was a very peaceful & relaxing experience; we sat out side where the tables are between all the nursery plants. It was a lovely atmosphere. The Organic Breakfast was so tasty with the different cheeses and dips, and nothing beats Organic eggs. The juices were freshly squeezed and the organic coffee made perfect.
Now I must tell you about Thursday nights. You can go have a meal and listen to music. They have a jam session every Thursday night and the talent is great. I feel like I have finally found a spot where I can go with friends to have a beer and listen to great music and eat the best sourdough pizzas in town. With out a doubt you should go check out The Old Train Station.

• Visited March 2012