FairBridge Inn Express Natchez
Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$153
$139
Hampton.com
$113
Starlings Rest(Natchez)(Great Value!)
The Guest House(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$115
$205
$195
$84
TripAdvisor
Natchez Grand Hotel(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$103
$59
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Our actual stay was a "3.5*s"--the "4" came from mgr "Eric" going way out of his way to find & return-mail my 15 yr. old address book that i'd left behind(he had to do extra looking too!!) --friendly staff, decently clean,quiet, spacious room--sunny, roomy breakfast area. Seems like they have really improved (since couple/few yrs back) "the basics" i just mentioned about room--which made it a very reasonably priced, comfortable stay for us (we'd rather spend $s on sight-seeing than super-or currently updated/stylish rooms:) ). And again, the extra effort Mgr. Eric put in on finding, saving & sending my address book is a "4+ *" service that is worth SO much more!!!--especially in this day & age! We would definitely stay here again if coming through again!!! Value, decent room, courtesy, helpfulness--that's what we're most thankful for.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was in room 119 ground floor around back, a quiet location. The room was dated and rough around the edges but was clean.

Room had wifi, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, breakfast.

I would probably stay more than one night if the price was a little lower.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank curious24seven
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Not wanting to spend 20,000 points for the Comfort Suites we decided to try the Quality Inn even with the reviews.

The staff were nice and the breakfast and seating were good. This is an older hotel so I agree probably needs some touching up. The room smelled a little old and looked a little beat up around the edges but all in all it was typical of other Quality's we have stayed in. I would not have any trepidation about staying here again.

I will say that will the new construction completed on the road out front it can be a little confusing and difficult to get in to the hotel but getting out there were no issues.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DaPappaTravel
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Upon entering the room I was struck with a very moldy smell. The room was very much in need of remodeling. The bath tub had digs in it and the vanity basin had a steady drip. The towels were very thin and scratchy. I usually stay at Choice Hotels and I think this was the worst breakfast I have ever encountered. Would not recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stayed here last night. We booked through hotels.com whilst standing in their reception and the booking came through in less than 1 minute. Ground floor room which was spacious and ok for the price we paid. It was clean, (and smelt of fresh laundry), beds were clean, bathroom was clean with fresh towels. Flat screen TV, Fridge, Microwave.

Good breakfast with cereals, pastries, waffles, fruit, toast and eggs.

Carpets had a few marks on them, but happy enough in bare feet. I am an extensive traveller ranging from staying in 5* hotels to camping in a state campsite with no facilities and this hotel was exactly what I would expect for the price I paid.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple