Was told by a lady working in the visitor center, that this hotel was the only one with rooms available, so we went there and got a room. Much to our surprise, the room was awful. We asked for a non-smoking room, which smelled like an ashtray upon entering the room. The smoke alarm was ripped out of the wall, leaving a hole and wires sticking out;wallapaper falling off wall; no lightbulbs in any of the lamps, including in the bathroom. The floor had a hole in it that was covered up by carpet. We were afraid to step on it, thinking we might fall to the first floor. And the pool, well, it was green and trash floating in it. So we took our belongings, left the key in the room and found another place. I don't see how this place can stay in business, it's trash, but cheap!!
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Hotel Natchez