Days Inn Natchez
Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$137
$84
Hotels.com
$84
$103
The Guest House(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$115
Natchez Grand Hotel(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$87
Travelocity
$72
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree dinnercornbreadbreakfast and dinnerroom was cleansweet teamicrowave and fridgewould stay againwaffle makerhot breakfastenjoyed my staystaff was very friendly and helpfulnice breakfastsouthern hospitalityfront porchpatcerealms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2013

When I entered on the premise around 10pm, Friday, June 7, 2013 the receptionist was ready for our group. Ms. Susan who had already been contacted at least an hour before & Ms. Liz had everything together. The check-in process went smooth. The rooms were okay but modern day we have flat screen inside of the other tv's. The clerk(Steve) on Saturday night was very unpleasant and not a people greeter. I had locked my keys up in my room so I immediately told myhusband to let me out at the front so we could get a key to open the door, he had the ugliest attitude toward us. This line of work is not cut out for him.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
days06417, General Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Thank you for you for taking the time to write a review for Days Inn Natchez. We appreciate your feedback. It was nice to hear that the room was clean and comfortable and your check-in was timely and well greeted! I do apologize for the second clerks behavior in his approach to assisting you, as he was just filling in for an employee who had taken ill that day. We do hope that you will continue staying with us in the future and enjoy the comfort of your stay.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
rosbergs3, General Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I booked two rooms online with this motel, one for my husband and myself and the other for in-laws. Rooms in Natchez seem to be high-priced everywhere, so I chose this motel due to reviews and a somewhat more reasonable price. Check in was quick and easy. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. Upon entering the room, we were pleased to see the a/c unit was on and cooling the room for us. The room was very clean, but what caught my attention the most is that it SMELLED clean. It had a really great, clean smell to it. Really the only complaint would be that the beds are quite hard, but I've found that pretty standard for many Days Inns. It didn't keep my husband nor myself from having a good night's sleep, but my mother-in-law did mention a few times how hard the beds were. We stayed at this motel for two nights. Upon entering our room the second day after being gone all day, again we found that clean scent filling the room. I don't know what they use to clean, but I like it! Overall, a very pleasant stay. Checkout was quick and easy, too.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ozarkgirl11

Thank you for sharing your review about your stay with Days Inn Natchez. I'm very pleased to hear your kind review and how you experience great service along with your clean and comfortable room. We hope that you enjoyed the full hot breakfast buffet and pool while you were here. It's refreshing for a customer to take the time to post a good review and so glad that you did. Thank you for your patronage and please let us assist you in the future.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was happy to finally reach my destination (Natchez-Days Inn) and all I wanted to do was shower and relax before I proceeded to visit my family and friends, many of whom I hadn't seen in over a year...Long story short~ I awakened to find fat blood filled bedbugs vacationing around the head of the bed....I was livid...After the maintenance man came to the room to verify the problem I was moved to another room, but as far as I was concerned my much anticipated stay there was ruined... I couldn't sleep peacefully due to the fact that every hour I awakened in order to make sure I wasn't potential bedbug nourishment....The general manager, Valerie, made it seem as though bedbugs at the Days Inn was no big deal....Needless to say--I will NEVER stay at this bedbug farm ever again....

Room Tip: If bedbugs are in one room--what's to say there aren't bugs in other rooms?
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rebellious F
days06417, General Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thank you for posting your review. I do apologize for your inconvenience but if you recall we quickly moved you to another room until we discovered if it was bedbugs or not the next day when maintenance arrived. I offered you our 35% discount oops card available when you mentioned this incident to me and empathized with your experience. It is our concern to make sure all of our guest have a pleasing stay in a clean and comfortable room and enjoy a full hot breakfast buffet available to them. We do hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future so that we can make your stay an enjoyable return.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
days06417, General Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013