“Yes to staying in Natchez”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Natchez

Days Inn Natchez
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Natchez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Plymouth, Michigan
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We have two small dogs, so we may have been given one of their less desirable rooms, but it was really awful. The draperies were falling off the curtain rod and had mold that showed from the outside. I found a large bug on the carpet and the room felt like it needed a good cleaning. When I checked in and told him I had two dogs he told me that my rate would be $109. I told him I had booked on line and wondered how we got to 109. He said, "I don't know where you got that rate". i said I booked on line, so then he quoted me $95. The room was definitely not worth that much.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
days06417, Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding Days Inn Natchez. We are sorry to hear that your accommodations were not up to your expectations while staying with us. We continually strive to offer clean and comfortable accommodations, and professionalism and genuine southern hospitality to our guest. I am sorry to hear that we have failed in one of these areas during your stay. As we continue to reach our customers expectations, we hope that you will give us another try in the future to meet your needs for lodging. Please feel free to call upon us in the future to assist you with your accommodations.

Cherry Log
Reviewed October 4, 2012

about what we expected for Days inn. not great, just ok. close to good restaurants and close to downtown

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Zachary, Louisiana
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We liked this hotel. It was the best price we could find in Natchez. The people that worked there were friendly and helped us with directions and extra coffee for the room. The wi-fi worked fine and was easy to log on. The free breakfast was pretty good and had a nice lady working it and making sure we had everything that we needed. The room was a little dated but clean and comfy. This hotel worked pretty well for us. We will stay again if we come back to Natchez and need a hotel.

Room Tip: I'd ask for a downstairs room if possible
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your comments regarding Days Inn Natchez. It is very nice to hear such nice reviews regarding our property. We strive to offer excellent customer service, clean facilities and a comfortable stay during your visit. Please know that we appreciate your kind words and sharing your experience with Days Inn Natchez.

Live Oak, Florida
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Our stay at Days Inn was better than expected. Included in the room rate is a free supper 4 or 5 nights a week in addition to the free breakfast. The breakfast was pretty good with waffles, eggs, muffins, cereal, coffee, juice ect. The room was pretty typical and was clean and comfortable. The internet was easy to log on to and the staff was friendly. We will likely stay here again.

Room Tip: ask for a downstairs room if available
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
days06417, Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for your nice response. We continue to improve our quality and professionalism to please all guest during their stay with us. Your comments are greatly appreciated.
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Chose to stay at Days Inn during a quick trip through Natchez. We had a very enjoyable stay. The rooms were a bit aged, but clean and comfortable. The grounds were very well maintained. The front desk agents and housekeeping staff were helpful and friendly. We enjoyed the fact that they offered a free dinner and hot continental breakfast which is better then I've seen with other limited service hotels. The manager greeted some of the guest during dinner and I thought that was a nice touch. The motel is pet friendly. I would return for a short term stay.

Room Tip: Rooms in the suites building have rocking chairs and porches
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kwhittin40
days06417, Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thank you for your review for the Days Inn Natchez. We welcome your response in knowing how we can continue to improve our guest satisfaction. It is so very pleasing to hear from a guest that has enjoyed their stay with us, and we look forward to providing great customer service and clean and comfortable rooms to you and all of our guest again in the future. Please let us know if we can personally assist you with your future travel needs. Again, thank you for the kind words about Days Inn Natchez.

Best regards,
Westminster, CO
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We have stayed in this hotel a few times over the years, and have paid reasonable prices most of the time, but the fact that they have doubled and tripled their prices for Oct 19 & 20 this year and then say they are on sale pisses me off.
I am originally from Natchez, and I go home to visit family and friends and normally pay around $59 a night for a room at this hotel, then just because the weekend I can manage get off to go down to visit family is the Balloon Race weekend, they doubled and tripled their prices to make extra dollars that weekend. A non-smoking double room that I can normally get for around $59 a night is listed for $201 a night that weekend, and I don't think that's right. A smoking room is listed as being on sale for $100 a night and normally both room types are the same price.
That is false advertising. It's an average hotel, nothing fancy for sure, and damn sure ain't worth no $200. a night for a non-smoking room. From what I saw other hotels in Natchez are doing the same thing, just to rip off the tourists that come to town. It's not right for any of them to do that.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
days06417, General Manager at Days Inn Natchez, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Thank you for your post and staying with our property in the past. I'm sorry you feel this way about our prices, and I'm not sure where $200 is coming from as our rooms for this weekend are much less then that - however we are sold out. I too, am a Natchez native and look forward to Balloon Race weekend as it is a wonderful time of the year - for locals and visitors to enjoy. Fall Pilgrimage is also during this time of year so many activities are going on in the Historic town of Natchez. Our rates are based on seasonal pricing and rack rates are approved a year in advance. I was very glad to hear that you have enjoyed staying with us in the past. It is because of our returning guest we continue to offer off season rates, comfortable and clean rooms and professional and courteous service. Please let me know personally if I can assist you in the future.

Best regards,