“Easy choice in Natchez.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Natchez
Reviewed February 19, 2010

If it's a newer Hampton Inn, you can bet that it's clean, safe and comfortable. This is one of the newer hotels and sits in a nice location overlooking the river and the bridge to Louisiana. It's just south of old downtown Natchez and within east driving distance of the Natchez Trace (highly recommended) and all the sights of the area. We located an ad in the Mississippi travel magazine that provided us a discounted rate. Stop at a welcome center and ask for one. Makes the small luxury of a stay at this Hampton Inn affordable and in line with the Best Western or other local hotels.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez

Reviewed December 26, 2009

I had a business trip to Natchez, MS. I checked out the ratings for the hotel in the area. I found that the reviewers gave the Hampton Inn & Suites of Natchez high marks. Well, I decided to give it a try. I reserved it online using AAA. I got the room for $99.00. I was okay with the price (based on what I read).

Upon arriving at the hotel, I was totally impressed with the outside appearance. You could tell that the facility was new. I went inside and was greeted with a smile and a warm hello by the desk clerks. The clerk asked me if a booking agent reserved my room. I told her that I had reserved it online on my own. She said in that case, she could give me a better rate. She saved me $20.00 per night! Wow! She explained the facility and its amenities. She gave me the keys to my room and pointed me to the elevators.

I went up to my room and opened the door. Literally, my jaw dropped when I stepped inside. This was a massive room with decor and style that was breath-taking. I was in "awe" of what I saw...a large comfortable bed, an LG television, fridge, microwave, huge dressing area and fresh smelling.

I almost forgot...when I got off the elevator and walked down the corridor, the new carpet was immaculate. The corridor was exceptionally clean. I thoroughtly enjoyed the breakfast. It too was better than what I expected. I thought that I would get a continental breakfast. They served a full hot breakfast. It was great too.

You can't go wrong at this hotel - Hampton Inn & Suites of Natchez, MS

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank TwoQuestions
Reviewed November 8, 2009

I had booked this hotel well advance and started off with a good experience with the reservations person over the telephone. Our room was much nicer than we had expecte which was a pleasant surprise. It was quite large and had a nice view. It helped since our first day the weather was awful and we spent more time in our room than usual. The staff was exceptionally nice and made you feel special. The hot continential breakfast gave you a good variety and we were constantly asked if we had everything we needed. The location of the hotel was convenient to everything also. We asked for suggestions on restaurants and we enjoyed all our meals. We have already booked our next trip.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2009

Great location, Right next to the Tourist information center which has a fantastic view of the Natchez bridge.

Also, a quick drive to downtown. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2009

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Every staff member including front desk, breakfast area, housekeeping, was so friendly. We found the location across from welcome center very convenient and didn't care that it was a bit of a walk into town since it was hot-hot-hot and we drove everywhere anyway.

We can't give this hotel 5 stars because we did have problems with the housekeeping staff. When we checked in the first night, we noticed there were no top sheets on the beds. When the beds were made on day 2 the sheets were added, but then we got no hand towels or bathroom amenities. So off we went to the front desk to get soap and hand towels. On day 3, housekeeping asked if we wanted service (at 4:00 pm). We said "skip the beds, but replenish the bath". She said she didn't have any towels and would have to bring them later! The whole housekeeping thing was just strange. Definitely the first time we had to ask for extra toilet tissue at the front desk. But the friendliness of the staff made up for it :)

Loved Natchez and its historic sites. Thanks for a great time!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2009

My wife and I were in Natchez for the 7/31-8/2 weekend. She is a teacher and her school starts back on 8/3/09....We took this trip as a "Just Us" endeover to get away....What a great time we had....The hotel staff was superb....polite in every way...We wanted for nothing...We will gladly stay at another Hampton Inn in the future....Kudos to you and your staff....Thank you so much for a very relaxing weekend...

Donald and Jana Smith
Slidell, LA

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2009

Clean, comfortable room & beds. very friendly staff and good breakfast.

Good location and I would stay here again when in Natchez.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business