Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Natchez Grand Hotel(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$83
$79
$115
Dunleith(Natchez)
$210
Great 4.5/5
The Guest House(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$115
Deluxe Inn(Natchez)
  • Room Service
Starlings Rest(Natchez)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfront deskmississippi rivervisitor centerwelcome centerroom was cleanfourth floorbreakfast areacomplimentary breakfastking suiteclose to downtownnice staygreat roomgreat place to stayone night stayroad tripsouthern hospitalitynew orleans
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 1, 2014

excellent location, great breakfast, staff knowledgeable with area and room quiet with a view of the Mississippi, had stayed here twice before We like the location in Natchez and will use this location again on our next trip along the Mississippi.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Beautiful hotel, close to river and 4 blocks from historic downtown. Friendly staff, great location!! Woke up to a beautiful foggy morning with a pretty sunrise and enjoyed the smell of the river.....

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have stayed at this property a halof dozen times in the past 4 months. At each stay I was welcomed warmly at the front desk and my room was clean and comfortable. The team at this property is first rate.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Overall I was very disappointed in the room and the staff. Me and my husband stayed to celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary and was told before we ever arrived that it had a jacuzzi in the room. However when we arrived we were clearly lied to because there was no jacuzzi. Throughout the night our sleep was disturbed because of the headlights shining through the window and the loud noises coming from outside. Worst of all the staff that came in to prepare breakfast was extremely loud by banging on the walls and laughing very loudly. We got woke up from all the noise before 5 in the morning. I went to the front desk to see what could be done about it and the lady at the front desk said it was the breakfast staff but however nothing was done about it. When I went to go check out later that morning there was a different lady working at the front desk I told her everything that went on and that we were not satisfied with our stay but she was very very rude towards me and had an attitude that was unprofessional. She refused to stand behind the 100 percent customer satisfaction and refused to give me a refund. That was my first time and my last time to stay at the Hampton inn and suites in Natchez.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Cfauver1
Thomas S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay with our hotel. We are very sorry that the guestroom did not meet your expectations, since the comfort and safety of our guests is our highest priority. However, I was standing at the front desk when your daughter tried to make the reservation using our employee discount - I am going to call her General Manager and inform them that she has been giving away the passports required (for employee use only). I also did hear one reference to jacuzzi's, I was there when my front desk person recommended your daughter check out the Vue hotel - only one we know of in the area that have them in thier rooms. When i refused allowing your daughter to use the passport for non-employee's of Hilton she did call back and make the reservations - and we did give you a discount (just not the "employee" rate). While we can’t meet room type requests every time, I have shared your comments with our front desk team so they are aware of the situation. The "passports" are one of our leading benefits working with the Hilton organization and I will NOT allow mothers, sons, daughters or cousins to use them - I am sorry that I refused to let you.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I was there during an ice storm and the staff was very patient to assist all the guest. The only issue I had was the fitness center did not have enough treadmills. I was a little concerned during the snow/ice running out of food since there was not a restaurant onsite, but it all worked out.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business