“The entire staff was like family”

Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Natchez
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great location and great stay. I will be back ! Great location and great stay. I will be back ! Great location and great stay. I will be back ! Great location and great stay. I will be back ! Great location and great stay. I will be back ! Great location and great stay. I will be back ! Great location and great stay. I will be back !

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nicole W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

We are thrilled to hear that you will return to our property. When we see familiar faces is assures us that we are doing a good job. The entire staff here understands that this is our guests home away from home and we try our best to make it feel just like that. Thanks again for a wonderful review and we are looking forward to your return.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez

Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is a nice property with a great, friendly staff. The rooms are big and I really liked that they had plenty of plugs for all my electronic stuff. The breakfast was hot and ready on time, had a good selection, and the breakfast area is very nicely done.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a wonderful review. It is nice to hear that our recent renovations are appreciated by our guests. It is also nice to know that the new items we have added to our breakfast menue is also enjoyable. I will be sure to let our staff know that they are doing a wonderful job.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I always stay at hamptons inns when traveling my experiences overall is good. The rooms are clean, locations are good. Staff is always friendly and accommondating. Depending the owners of the hotel, my experiences can vary, but so far I am very satisfied with the brand. The view at this hotel because of the location could have been better, but overall my experiences were good.

1  Thank Gwendolyn W

We are very greatful for your loyalty to our brand. As we are greatful for your review. Some rooms have better views than others, and I am terribly sorry that you didn't have one of the better views.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Because of the extreme noise in the room above mine, I only got 2 hours of sleep my first night. This turned out to be a domestic call that required police involvement. The second night was better, but could still hear noise above me. My room was not cleaned when I came in the second day. I chose not to move into another room, because I had to switch rooms before unpacking my things. The A/C did not work, the television had no picture, the fridge made a knocking sound, and the alarm clock battery was low and the time could not be corrected due to the type of clock it was. Staff apologized and were very nice, but I expected more from a Hampton.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Thomas S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand that you had some issues that inconvenienced you during your stay. I am so sorry that you were disturbed by some noises from the guests above your room and your A/C unit was not working properly. I do thank you for bringing it to my attention so that I can discuss this at our management meeting. Our main concern is for our guests to have a comfortable and peaceful stay and I assure you that we will be taking your comments into consideration.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is one of the cleanest Hampton Inn that I have ever stayed. The front desk staff is attentive and friendly. The amenities are inline with all the Hampton's I ever stayed but the staff here makes it even a more likable stay than the others. Kudos to the management and their efforts.

Room Tip: Highest floor away from the elevator
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

I would like to "thank you" for your kind words. We work very hard to make our guest's feel like they are "part of our family", and it is good knowing that you felt comfortable here. If you are ever in the area again please stay with us again.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

The only issue was the tile in the bathroom had mildew on it, which should never occur if the tile/grout was cleaned and disinfected between guests. That is a little concerning for the overall cleanliness of the room. Otherwise, the rest of the amenities were great. The front desk staff was excellent, friendly, helpful and efficient.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. My staff appreciates the comments they received from you. Our next big project will be renovating the bathrooms, this will take care of the problem there. We all hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

This hotel has the added benefit of overlooking the river from a distance but the real view is of a magnificent bridge all lit up at night. High floor facing the river is a wonderful experience. Recently renovated so they are still working on the punch list a bit. Good breakfast. WHERE ARE THE AFTERNOON COOKIES!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review! I agree with you 100% - the bridge lit up at night is a wonderful site. We have discontinued our evening cookies BUT we are now offering a "Manager's Reception" Monday thru Thursday nights. On your next visit please plan on being a part of that. Again, thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a nice review.