WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Natchez
tyler, United States
“Weekend getaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

The only issue was the tile in the bathroom had mildew on it, which should never occur if the tile/grout was cleaned and disinfected between guests. That is a little concerning for the overall cleanliness of the room. Otherwise, the rest of the amenities were great. The front desk staff was excellent, friendly, helpful and efficient.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thomas S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for your review. My staff appreciates the comments they received from you. Our next big project will be renovating the bathrooms, this will take care of the problem there. We all hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
CHARLOTTE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

This hotel has the added benefit of overlooking the river from a distance but the real view is of a magnificent bridge all lit up at night. High floor facing the river is a wonderful experience. Recently renovated so they are still working on the punch list a bit. Good breakfast. WHERE ARE THE AFTERNOON COOKIES!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review! I agree with you 100% - the bridge lit up at night is a wonderful site. We have discontinued our evening cookies BUT we are now offering a "Manager's Reception" Monday thru Thursday nights. On your next visit please plan on being a part of that. Again, thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a nice review.
Arnaudville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

This Hampton Inn in Natchez was excellent!! The staff was so friendly and the room was so clean and fresh!! Can't wait to go back!!!! The breakfast was great!! The staff was always smiling and gracious!! I would recommend this Hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

thank you for your GREAT review. I have shared your comments with my staff and they would all like to thank you too. We look forward to your return should you be in our area again.
Libertyville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice, and it is a great place to stay before leaving early the next morning. During this stay, we were able to let the granddaughters swim in the pool, so a very good stay!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Southern Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Stopped in Natchez for two days on the way back from New Orleans so that I could tour several of the wonderful Antebellum homes in Natchez. The Hampton was a great place to stay. Perfect location directly across from the visitor's center where you picked up the tickets for the house tours. You can easily walk down into the historic district. The room itself was large and fairly recently updated. I enjoyed the free wi-fi and the free hot breakfast every morning. One day housekeeping didn't get to my room, but there was a huge tour bus of teenagers checking out so I'm sure it took a long time to clean their rooms. Luckily I don't make a mess and reuse my towels. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Natchez.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Maysen
Wanted to write a short note to thank you for your kind review. It is nice to have the visitors center right across the street from us, very convenient for our guest's. Our renovations is complete and we feel we have the nicest hotel in the city. If you are in the area again please stop by and stay with us again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stay in this Hampton every time I travel through Natchez. I always choose Hampton IInns when traveling, but this one is my favorite.
The hotel is easy to find, right across the street from the visitor's center with a great view of the bridge and river. It is a very clean hotel, with freshly cleaned bedspreads between every guest. The clean white bedspread policy is standard for the chain, and why I choose them exclusively.
The other huge selling point, for me, is the friendliness of the staff. I am always warmly welcomed and treated as a PERSON, not a chore, when at the front desk, eating breakfast, or using any of the hotel facilities.
The rooms in this hotel are spacious, clean and modern. I love the extra outlets at the desk and nightstand- no searching for a wall plug behind furniture to plug in your technology, and no fighting for the one plug with your traveling companions. There's enough for everyone!
The bathrooms are well appointed- modern granite counters and nicely tiled tub/showers with curved shower rods so the shower curtain doesn't grab you while you bathe.
Did I mention clean? The whole facility- from the parking lot to the common areas to the rooms and bathrooms are exceptionally clean. I love this!
Breakfast choices include waffles, eggs, bacon, toast, bagels, muffins, cereal, real oatmeal and fixings, yoghurt, boiled eggs and all the breakfast drinks you might want. They have remodeled the breakfast area and it really easy to walk in and survey what you want to eat in a glance. The eating/ common area is spacious, so you don't have to sit right next to strangers while you eat. We did start conversations with other guests, and found everyone to be in a good mood, and so friendly, even though it was rainy and dreary outside. I think the warm happy atmosphere of the Natchez Hampton is catching!
If you are traveling to Natchez, and not sure about where to stay, choose this Hampton! Their prices are competitive, or lower, than similar quality hotels, and I guarantee you will get the best of southern hospitality.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the river side of the hotel, on a higher floor, for the best views of the beautifu...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thomas S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you So much for you positive review, we will always welcome you here. So many times only NEGATIVE people take the time to comment on hotels, it is really refreshing to have someone put in good reviews. Again, thank you, and we are so very happy that you are a loyal Hilton customer!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

I will never lodge at this Hampton Inn location again!! My family and I discovered HUGE BLOOD stains in our room. When the problem was addressed, we weren't offered another room nor was the General Manager available to resolve. It's been over 10 days since my stay and my complaint has yet to be resolved.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

2 Thank Willad1906
I am so SORRY that you considered this as your way of getting action completed on your many complaints. I HAVE finished your file - you received a 100% for one night of your stay - that's it, quit asking for more! I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO TALK TO GUEST's, perhaps you have just forgotten when WE TALKED (twice) on the phone?? BTW - we both know that the "BLOOD STAINS" you have talked about were really only coffee stains on the bottom side of the pull out sofa sleeper mattress (which we have now cleaned). I cannot believe the extent some people will try - just to get something for nothing!! Well, it worked - I gave you the one night - that's it, we are done. Thanks for choosing the Hampton while you were in Natchez!