TripAdvisor
Natchez
Post
Inbox
Search

“Don't Miss This Wonderful Cafe”

Steampunk Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Natchez
Description: Steampunk Coffee Roasters has moved to a new location at 636 Franklin St. In addition to Coffee and espresso, we also feature fine chocolate and premium cigars.
Reviewed March 19, 2019

When I stepped in the door, I immediately knew that I had found what I was looking for; a beautifully designed warm and welcoming cafe. Then I experienced the delightful staff and great coffee and biscoti. As I was finishing, the owner stopped by and we had an exciting discussion about his creation of the place and some worldly experiences we had in common. He should write a book.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (261)

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

First time we have been here
Greeted the minute we came in door is located in historic building it is small inside but outside seating also
The coffee was great but the best thing they offer are crepes
We had crepe with fresh fruit and I mean the fruit was fresh , crepe perfection
Definitely will go again

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Stopped by this cute coffee shop for lattes and Crepes. We had the Log Cabin crepe it was great. It’s big enough to share as a snack with coffee. Or get your own for breakfast! Latte was great too. Will be back.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

We found some very tasty coffee walking distance from our hotel. The people were very nice and talked with someone from home, always nice! Food was great and I brought coffee beans home for family and they are thrilled!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 23, 2019

This a great place to have breakfast with a coffee on a weekend. Highly recommended and great crepes.

Date of visit: January 2019