“Southern relaxation in the midst of Natchez, enjoying the best of the town”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Natchez
Historic Oak Hill Inn
Ranked #1 of 41 Natchez B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 4, 2010

We really enjoyed this wonderful Bed and breakfast. Our hosts Doug and Don were excellent in preparing their unique breakfasts, information about the historic home we were so comfortable in and providing us with such a relaxing stay. We enjoyed coffee on the front porch, rocking and listening to the birds, and watching the breeze in the trees. This is a place not to be missed if you visit Natchez.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,035)

Reviewed May 29, 2010

Having booked this B & B online with no idea of what I was getting, my husband and I were amazed at how incredible it was. The owners are wonderful individuals who made us feel at home and cooked us the most amazing gourmet breakfasts. The accommodations were exceptional and we slept like a baby. The back garden with its wonderful fish pond and fountain made a fantastic place to curl up with a book and relax. The Historic Oak Hill Inn is a definite must stay for anyone looking for a relaxing stay in Natchez..

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2010

We recently visited Historic Oak Hill Inn during our first trip to Mississippi. What an exceptional experience. Our hosts were such wonderful stewards of the Natchez community. They treated us to a rich history lesson, while we munched on homemade double chocolate chip cookies. Our accomodations were lavious without being stuffy. The Inn was restored to mint condition and the decor was original period perfect! The breakfast feasts were off the charts for taste, quality, creativity and portion. This is not your usual bed and breakfast meal. Eggs Benedict, Crepes Suzette, fresh fruit and muffins were served on our first day. Delicious!!!! My only regret was the length of my stay; I wish it had been long. Thank you Donald and Doug for a truly memorable stay we can't wait to come back~

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2010

The guys are great and if you are lucky, you might get a tour of the house and the family. We stayed in the downstairs suite which was excellent. Neither of the guys understand their wi-fi set up which can be on and off. The breakfast is exceptional. We stayed 4 nights and each morning was a pleasure. Location is perfect for Natchez.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2010

I have never in my life stayed in an Inn that was as grandma could have made it! The attention to detail, the affection and true kindness that went into my stay. The decadent smell of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies as I entered the Inn, the hot tea or coffee that was waiting for me in Sterling Silver Urns. The attractive rooms loaded with beauty and history were beyond words. But most of all Douglas and Donald the proprietors of Oak Hill Inn and their passion for life and consideration for all who enters and stays. I was never a history buff , but when I left (which I did not want to do) I was so well informed with the History not only of Natchez, but of the South, which I have so grown to appreciate and love! I can hardly wait to bring my family and friends. It was wonderful!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2010

We stayed at the Oak Hill Inn the last week in March as part of a spring trip in the South. The Oak Hill Inn was the perfect conclusion to the trip. Our room was beautiful and well appointed, the breakfast was an elegant feast with always more than we could eat, and the garden and front porch we the perfect place to relax. We will go back both for the Inn and for their great knowledge of where to go and to eat in Natchez--great hosts.
S. and L. McCord

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2010

Visited Natchez for the Spring Pilgrimage but the highlight of our trip was staying at the lovely Historic Oak Hill Inn. A charming, comfortable B&B with gracious hosts Don and Doug and hands down the BEST breakfast!! I would go back to Natchez just for the fun of staying at Oak Hill and having another fabulous breakfast!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family