Historic Oak Hill Inn
$136
Official Site
$139
$74
Natchez Grand Hotel(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$87
Hotel Vue(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$87
The Guest House(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
$109
$195
Dunleith(Natchez)
$99
1,081 results
All reviewsmint julepseggs benedictgourmet breakfastcookiesfront porchmain suitecreme brulee french toastbed and breakfastgracious hostssouthern hospitalityb b'seach morningfresh fruitcocktail hourwonderful experienceamazing breakfastpersonal tour
Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to Natchez for a weekend get away. When we called to book, the main suit was only available for the second of the two nights we were going to stay. Don worked with us and put us in different rooms each night. It also allowed us to experience more of their beautiful home. Doug and Don's bed and breakfast is exquisitely run. The food and presentation of the home are both outstanding. In sum, they really take care of you. We enjoyed Doug and Don personally, and we will definitely be back.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went there for our anniversary gataway!!! There is so much to say about this place I don't know where to start!!' First off the host were great and went out of there way to help in any way !! By the end of our weekend we had started sitting around talking as friends!!! The house has an amazing history and is filled with amazing period antiques !! It as if you were living back in that time. And the breakfast was the best breakfast we have ever eaten!!!! It was very elegant , refined , delicious and served in such a elegant manor you felt as if you was royalty sitting at the table eating!! One of my favorite parts of the house was the fountain out on the patio!!! I spent my early mornings out there drinking my morning coffee and my evening drinking one of their amazing cocktails unwinding from the day!!! This has been one of the best and most relaxing trips we have ever taken !!!!

1  Thank Josh H
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Outstanding stay!!! Our Host Doug and Don were amazing throught out our stay!! There Historic Mansion Home was just Beautiful!! The gourmet breakfest was was so wonderful and tasty!! The mint julep's and chocolate chip cookies were so fresh. We can't wait to go back in the spring!!! The value far excited the price we stayed!!!

Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed at this amazing B&B. Coming from the hospitality industry, I can say that they don't miss a thing and go above & beyond to make your experience the best possible. The home is stunning. It was like being in a museum. Owner, Don's gourmet breakfasts are award worthy and each day we were overwhelmed with the presentation, flavor and variety...simply fantastic. The well maintained grounds could be featured in Southern Living and owner, Doug was the most gracious, informative and entertaining host anyone could hope for. When, if ever, have you hugged your host goodbye when checking out. If you get the chance to stay here, you will never forget it. We will be back and miss it already!

Reviewed October 17, 2016

My sister and I stayed at this lovely B&B during the Fall Pilgrimage. It exceeded our expectations! The home has been impeccably decorated with familial antiques as well as period pieces that make you feel like you have gone back in time. Even with the lovely antiques, we felt comfortably at home. Doug and Don are wonderful hosts. They took care of us like family. Our mornings began with a breakfast fit for queens (since it was my sister & I) of Eggs Benedict, Bananas Foster french toast, fresh fruit, muffins, juice and coffee!! I am still full! The gardens were beautiful and have a lovely fountain made with native brick and perfectly designed landscaping that reminds you of the past. We left making plans for next year with Doug and Don at Oak Hill.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business