1,141 results
All reviews mint juleps eggs benedict gourmet breakfast chocolate cookies front porch main suite bed and breakfast covered parking gracious hosts southern hospitality master suite b b's each morning cocktail hour fresh fruit french toast wonderful experience
Reviewed October 17, 2016

My sister and I stayed at this lovely B&B during the Fall Pilgrimage. It exceeded our expectations! The home has been impeccably decorated with familial antiques as well as period pieces that make you feel like you have gone back in time. Even with the lovely antiques, we felt comfortably at home. Doug and Don are wonderful hosts. They took care of us like family. Our mornings began with a breakfast fit for queens (since it was my sister & I) of Eggs Benedict, Bananas Foster french toast, fresh fruit, muffins, juice and coffee!! I am still full! The gardens were beautiful and have a lovely fountain made with native brick and perfectly designed landscaping that reminds you of the past. We left making plans for next year with Doug and Don at Oak Hill.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2016

Visiting from Scotland, I found this place on Tripadvisor and booked early in the year - so glad I did.. Brilliant location and very peaceful.. Great recommendations from Doug and Donald on food,bars and houses to visit - such good taste! This taste is also evident in the decor, the crockery and attention to detail in every aspect! Thank you for such a wonderful stay!

Reviewed October 11, 2016

Doug and Donald know how to run a B&B. They did all things well...
...Food - it was sumptuous. I don't think I ate lunch any day I had their lovely breakfast. That' how satisfying it was
...Flowers - their green thumbs added natural beauty to their house
...Stories - they knew the history of their adopted town, Natchez, and could mesmerize you with tales of the historic city. They knew their neighbors and could tell you about them. They told stories of renovating their historic home and could point out fascinating details. Conversation was never a bore with them
...Accommodations - they've worked hard to convert their home into a gracious southern abode complete with every comfort.
I can't recommend them enough.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

My mom and I stayed at Historic Oak Hill Inn during the fall pilgrimage and were beyond thrilled with our experience! The home was filled with incredible antiques and stories to go along with each piece. Doug and Donald, the owners, were warm and gracious... making our stay a memorable one....now, have I mentioned the food? Okay, bring your appetite! Donald prepares the breakfast each morning and it is beyond scrumptious! He combines elegance with southern comfort food perfectly! The gardens, tended with care by Doug, are quite simply Southern Charm. For a true Southern Experience, you will not want to stay anywhere else in Natchez!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2016

This was my second time staying at Oak Hill, and I imagine it won't be my last. Doug and Don are incredible hosts and chefs. Their home is awe-inspiring. Sitting on either the front porch or in the back gardens in the evening is one of the best ways relax. Oak Hill is the only place I'll ever stay in Natchez.