Historic Oak Hill Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$153
$87
$65
Groupon.com
$109
The Guest House(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$115
Natchez Grand Hotel(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$129
$175
$59
TripAdvisor
1,070 results
All reviewsmint julepseggs benedictgourmet breakfastcookiesfront porchmain suitecreme brulee french toastbed and breakfastgracious hostssouthern hospitalitycocktail hourfresh fruiteach morningwonderful experienceamazing breakfastpersonal tournew orleans
Reviewed August 26, 2009

We were treated like royalty from the moment we arrived Historic Oak Hill. The warm hospitality we received from that moment until our departure two days later was very noteworthy. The sleeping accommodations, the beautiful decor of the historic homestead, the simply amazing breakfasts, afternoon tea and cookies and the audible tour of the city from our hosts were phenominal! Donald and Doug were the best! I have shared my brochure of this one particular B&B with many others since my return. Thank you for the memorable experience while touring your beautiful city!!!! When can I return to such VIP treatment???

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2009

My husband and I were entertaining friends from Germany this month and we wanted them to have a taste of the old south. We could not have selected a better bed and breakfast than Oak Hill. Every detail was attended to by our gracious host, Doug. From his warm welcome with the best iced tea I have ever had, to the the breakfast he served we knew we had chosen the right place! I really appreciated having a lighted make-up mirror in our bathroom. Following a marvelous tour of his home, our German friends said, "After this tour, we have no need to tour another home, as none could be better!" Doug does a marvelous job and I have already recommended his place to several friends. I know we will be back! Sonia

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2009

Myself, my mother, aunts, cousin, sister-in-law and grandmother stayed last weekend for a fabulous "girls trip." Our hosts were so gracious and accomidating. They made us feel right at home. The rooms were beautifully decorated and comfortable at the same time. What a wonderful way to reconnect with family and recharge in such a beautiful, lush atmosphere. Oh, and the breakfast alone was worth our 6 hour drive!!

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2009

Two friends and I stayed at Oak Hill Inn last weekend for a girls trip.  I had the task of arranging the accommodations.  From start to finish, everything about Oak Hill Inn was fabulous.  Doug was very friendly and helpful as I planned the trip.  He was a suberb host and always had an interesting story to tell.  He made great suggestions about things to see and do while in town.  His recommendation of dinner at The Elms was exceptional.  Breakfast at Oak Hill Inn surpassed its billing.  Don did a great job in the kitchen.  My friends and I agreed that we would love to stay at Oak Hill Inn when in Natchez in future.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2009

We visited here with another family in late July 2009. We had 4 adults and 3 children (well behaved,, ages 10, 10, and 8). We took the whole home (3BR, 2BA). Since we had the entire home, it was like it was ours. There are some rooms off limits (except during the tour), and that was OK with us. We loved the cookies and lemonade upon entering the home. The owners were very hospitable, allowing us privacy, but not being far away for any special needs. The downstairs bedroom is the one to have for adults. Queen/King 4 poster bed (nice size and comfortable), plus a great spacious bathroom with a unique full room shower. In room refrig stocked with waters and soft drinks (free). The upstairs bedroom nice too, but the one downstairs is the one I would recommend.

The breakfast is tasty, with many options...Please note,, if you have any special requests (grits, sweet rolls, etc.), please advise the owners. It was not until we checked out that we knew we had -options- for different breakfast entrees.

The grounds at Oak Hill in impeccable shape. Wonderful flowers, gardens, and just a very commfy home. Antiques in the home, and a relaxing library and front porch.

We only spent 1 night (on way to Seaside FL), but could have spent 2. We were there mid week, booked it last minute (1 week notice) and paid about 375.00 for the home, incl breakfast. Free wireless internet

If coming back to Natchez, we would stay at Oak Hill again.

Mark E