Historic Oak Hill Inn
Official Site
$139
Hampton.com
$74
Natchez Grand Hotel(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$87
$109
Hotel Vue(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$87
The Guest House(Natchez)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
$194
Travelocity
Dunleith(Natchez)
$99
1,081 results
All reviewsmint julepseggs benedictgourmet breakfastcookiesfront porchmain suitecreme brulee french toastbed and breakfastgracious hostssouthern hospitalityb b'seach morningfresh fruitcocktail hourwonderful experienceamazing breakfastpersonal tour
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We arrived at a super clean establishment and we were met with great hospitality, including fabulous home made cookies and Mint Juleps. Rooms were nice, bed was comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was OUT OF THIS WORLD good!!!! My next visit to Natchez will definitely include a repeat stay at this great Inn.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Oak Hill is like stepping into a time machine. Everything is an easy walking distance from their centrally located residence. Furnished with gorgeous antebellum period furniture and art, the home is breathtaking. The porch is perfect if you like to relax in a rocking chair with a mint julep, which you can get as your complimentary evening cocktail. Our bathroom in the master bedroom was perfect, including a granite waterfall shower and a built in wall heater. The bed could not have been more comfortable, and the room came with a refrigerator full of complimentary soft drinks. Doug and Don were all you could ask for in hosts. They prepared the best breakfasts I've ever had (I'm not exaggerating) and were an endless wealth of knowledge about their own historic home and the city of Natchez. We will definitely be back to visit again, and there is absolutely no question about where we will be staying. Oak Hill deserves its ranking as the best bed and breakfast in the city, and I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Historic Oak Hill Inn was a perfect weekend getaway and I will definitely be back again. The owners make their guests a wonderful breakfast each morning (seriously, it was one of the best breakfasts I have ever had), and a complimentary cocktail at happy hour. They also have fresh homemade chocolate cookies out at all times...very dangerous. We stayed in the Master Bedroom, which was immaculate. The bathroom had a waterfall shower and the room had complimentary sodas and waters. It was also the first time I travelled and did not use my own memory-foam pillow, because I liked their pillows better than my own! The location is also perfect at just steps away from some of the mansions that you can take tours of and the neighborhood (and whole historic city center for that matter) is very walkable with lots to see and many historic markers to read. The owners also gave us a historical tour of the Inn, which was very interesting and they have many fabulous pieces of artwork and furniture. I would highly recommend staying here as I have never had such great service anywhere else - they truly know the meaning of Southern hospitality.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Staying at Oak Hill Inn was a brilliant experience. The house is classic antebellum with a beautiful garden, and elegantly furnished in the style of the period, but with every modern comfort. Doug and Don, the owners, take great pride in providing exquisite accommodation with great attention to detail. They give you a guided tour of the house with the history fully explained. They know everything about other attractions in Natchez too. Everything is of a very high quality and chosen with care. Every evening we were offered a cocktail, and the breakfasts were superb: different dishes each day, innovative, generous and beautifully presented (with extra muffins to take away with you if you couldn't manage them at the time). Doug and Don are delightful hosts: they made us feel like treasured guests whom they liked to entertain, and we really enjoyed every bit of our stay with them at Oak Hill.

Room Tip: Try to get the main suite downstairs - the others rooms are beautiful but this one is in a class of its own.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Avril5
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Each year, I drive nine hours to Natchez for Fall Pilgrimage. The opportunity to stay at Oak Hill (one of the historic properties on the fall tour) is part of the appeal. My daughter, daughter-in-law and a friend accompanied me; my daughter-in-law and friend had never been to Natchez before. Although they had checked out Oak Hill’s website, they were overwhelmed by the real thing. From the amazing breakfasts, to the stories behind the unique antiques; from the relaxing sound of the fountain in the courtyard to the warm hospitality of the owners; the stay was perfect. My daughter, daughter-in-law and I shared the roomy upstairs suite, and my friend stayed in the breathtaking master suite downstairs. When she saw her room, my friend came back into the hall, hugged me, and said she had no idea it would be so beautiful. The owners, Doug and Donald, went out of their way to welcome us. We particularly enjoyed the location, right in the heart of historic Natchez. Walking to dinner was a treat, and helped us walk off the irresistible, elegant breakfast Doug served each morning. I look forward to returning next fall, if not sooner.

Room Tip: If you want a romantic getaway, stay downstairs in the Master Suite.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family