“Epitome of Excellence!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Natchez
Historic Oak Hill Inn
Ranked #2 of 41 Natchez B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 14, 2008

I have stayed at Oak Hill Inn many times now, and I am never disappointed. I consider it my home away from home; Doug is a charming, wonderful host and always goes above and beyond expectations to ensure a wonderful vacation. Every morning, guests are treated to an exquisite breakfast, wonderful music, and always-entertaining conversation.

As I said, this was not my first stay at Oak Hill, but it was the first time for my traveling companion, who likewise fell in love with both Oak Hill and Natchez itself. She has told me repeatedly since we returned home that a return trip to Natchez, and specifically Oak Hill, is a must.

Anyone who finds themselves rooming at Oak Hill, particularly with Doug serving as a host, is in for a real treat. The experience will redefine "southern hospitality."

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 9, 2008

Doug, one of the onwers was fabulous. I do not how he knew what I wanted before I did, but he did. For example, I was outside enjoying the wonderful weather in the beautiful courtyard just starting to feel thirsty when here comes Doug with a glass of his special blend of iced tea. Wow!! We were greated every mornung with hot tea and coffee served in antique silver and chins with fresh pansies from the garden as a garnish. The homemade breakfasts just spoiled me completely. They included bisquits, pecan creme brulee, pecan blueberry waffles, fritatta and more. Everything including the fresh cut fruit, bacon and sausage was served on antique china. I felt very special. The rooms are in period pieces of the rich opulent pre-civil war era. This B&B is small, so they can cater to your every desire. We had a relaxing fun trip. It is a great value for the money.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2008

Stayed during the Spring Pilgrimage. Doug was very helpful and knowledgeable about Natchez and the pilgrimage. The house and grounds are lovely Doug's personal tour of his home was just as fascinating as the pilgrimage tours. One of the highlights is the owner's collection of beautiful antiques. My husband & I had a great time and would highly recommend the Oak Hill to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2008

We stayed at the Oak Hill Inn bed and breakfast for my brother in-laws 60th birthday. This is my second time there and would go again and again. The house is exquisite, the breakfast is phenominal and the hospitality is remarkable.

Stayed: February 2008