“i feel like a princess!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Natchez
Historic Oak Hill Inn
Ranked #2 of 42 Natchez B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 8, 2013

oohh, i was amazed by the moment i entered the place,and i was more amazed when i was led to what room i was suppose to stay. @.@ it was one of those rooms that i only see in movies, in history books and photographies.

it was my first time. it was spacious and clean at the same time, elegant, i feel like im a fine lady.
and oh! the breakfast was as fabuluous as how it looks. i was new to the place and i did not know what kind the food they served, not until i tasted it, oh, i did not care anymore what kind of food it was, it was just so delicious. plus, the whole meal is nutritious provided fruits, and just oh so good food. i wasnt even able to finish it all, it was a lot for a petite lady as i am. but what can you say? you just had a very comfortable sleep, and a big elegant breakfast, i wouldnt mind staying there for long. too bad we had to leave.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Leahr R

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My family and I spent one fabulous night at Oak Hill Inn, upon the recommendations of a friend, and WOW, we were pleasantly surprised! We have stayed at many B&B's throughout the U.S. and Europe, and Oak Hill Inn was by far the best! Doug and Don made sure that our whole family was comfortable in every-way. Doug gave us a tour of the house and gave details of all the furnishings and his collection of old Paris porcelain (One of the most extensive I've ever viewed). My family and I felt at home as wireless internet was available, and the softest beds we've ever seen. Perhaps the highlight of our visit was the breakfast, which featured eggs benedict, fresh coffee and apple crumb muffins! We can't wait to go back to Natchez, and Oak Hill Inn is one of the added attractions that will bring us back!

Room Tip: I toured all of the rooms and they are all equally fascinating!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank rose4wes
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed at Oak Hill after seeing all the 5 star ratings on TripAdvisor, and I must say this establishment is most deserving of it's fabulous ratings! My two hosts were most accommodating in every way, and I felt like I was at home with all of my home's comforts and amenities. The facility was spotless and the furnishings gave me the feeling that I was staying in a place fit for a King. The beds feature memory foam pillows and mattresses, and afford a very restful night's sleep. The complimentary breakfast rivaled the breakfasts of any 5 star restaurants anywhere. The only bad thing about Oak Hill Inn is having to leave!

Room Tip: I stayed upstairs and the rooms there have a fabulous view of the gorgeous grounds!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank wes w
Reviewed January 2, 2013

If you're visiting Natchez, staying at Oak Hill Inn is defenitely a must. The hospitality of the owners, the beautiful house, rooms and garden, and the great breakfast make you want to stay longer than expected in this lovely town.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Sofiepieter
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I had never been to a bed and breakfast. We wanted to try one but were unsure. So glad we did...Oak Hill Inn was an experience we will never forget!! We went there for our 2nd Anniversary. We have no complaints...it was perfect from the moment we walked in till we left. I don't have enough words to express what kind of breakfast that was served...it was fit for a king and a queen!! We loved it and will only go back to Oak Hill Inn. It don't get any better...they made our trip so special...down to fresh cut flowers in the bedroom not to mention homemade cookies every day. If you want to feel special...Oak Hill Inn is the place to go!! Tim and Delia

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room..all of them are great!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Delia G
Reviewed December 5, 2012

My husband and I decided to get away for a long weekend to celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary and since we had never been to a B&B before, we decided to give it a shot this time and we were NOT disappointed! As an historian, I truly appreciated the stunning antebellum home and the owners were warm and welcoming. The period decorations and comfortable mattress made the home FEEL like home. The breakfasts that were prepared were beyond anything we could have hoped for. They were delicious and the presentation was top-notch! The location of the home was close to downtown and was within walking distance of many of the popular tourist spots and restaurants. We loved Historic Oak Hill Inn and adored the owners, so we will definitely be back and we are recommending it to anyone and everyone I know!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2012

"Historic" is not a misnomer. This is a wonderfully decorated and carefully maintained antebellum house. Our rooms was decorated with beautiful period pieces (but with modern, comfortable mattresses!), as were the drawing-room/library area, hallways, and garden - everything is gorgeous.

This really was a five-star experience. Doug did a fantastic job in welcoming us. The breakfasts were frankly lavish home cooked meals (we still talk fondly about them!). The location is great. It is close to the things you want to see, and places to eat in the evening, while Doug was knowledgeable and very helpful in making sure we had the information we needed to make those most of Natchez. And after a long day sightseeing, a fresh mint julep on the veranda was a lovely treat.

The Historic Oak Hill Inn comes highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple