“Love the Broccoli and Chicken with vegetables”

South China Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 94 Restaurants in Natchez
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Mississippi
“Love the Broccoli and Chicken with vegetables”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

South China has been around since the 80's and has a proven track record. We call in our orders to go so cannot say about the table service, but the "to go orders" are packaged well and always taste swell. The moo goo gai pan is also good.

Natchez, Mississippi, United States
“Newfound friend”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We've found this to be a convenient and less costly way to get a quick bite, and have lots to spontaneously choose from. We love the sushi, too! Their hot and sour soup doesn't measure up to Great Wok's, and occasionally the vegetables are a little salty, but overall, it's a great place to stuff yourself and feel like you've had your veggies and ice cream, too. I wish the evening buffet was a little less or included drink. Lunch price is good.

Visited July 2012
“Best Chinese food in area.”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

South China is not the best Chinese food I've ever had, but it is indeed, the best in the Natchez area. I don't like buffets, so I always order off the menu, which ensures my food is always freshly prepared. Their egg rolls are quite peculiar tasting with a hint of cinnamon or some strange spice. I still order them though. I don't have a favorite entree there, as I prefer to try different things every time I eat there.

Vidalia, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yummy!”
Reviewed December 3, 2009

their menu is limited but their food is un- rivaled in this area, for a low cost meal that really fills you up, you can't go wrong with south china restaurant.

1 Thank wildgloria2009
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Really like South China's cuisine”
Reviewed June 2, 2009

South China has been a favorite takeout spot for my family. Newly remodeled with large buffet selection. I would recommend the lemon chicken and house lo mein from the menu.

1 Thank Italy99