“Morning crowds”
Review of Natchez Coffee Co.

Natchez Coffee Co.
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Natchez
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Good coffee and pastry. Many are there most morning to get the day going. They do have an area to have meetings and get together. Lunch specials are great also.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

As soon as we walked into the Natchez Coffee Co. I knew we were going to get some good coffee. It had a very coffee house feel and the staff and owner were very friendly.
This is a great place to get espresso!

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came across the shop while seeking refuge from a downpour, lol. Lucky us! Loved the decor and atomosphere! Super-friendly staff! If only they'd had chai tea in stock.
We will definitely be returning on our next visit to Natchez

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Weak nasty coffee - no cream offered AND even after asking for some for NEVER got any! We noticed that other customers like ourselves were having to use knives and forks to stir coffee. Our simple order of a scone and biscuits never appeared. Looked like everyone was waiting for food and few eating. As far as service - there was none. Waitress looked puzzeled when I asked for cream....told me we have Half & Half. She forgot to bring some to the table. What a waste of time...horrible place in every respect.

2  Thank Linda S
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Good food. Darling restaurant. The coffee was very good, as was the breakfast sandwich on croissant. The severs were very nice. The pace is a little slower than many coffee houses, but it is the South and it is laid back. I'd come back here anytime I come back to Natchez.