“Great coffee!!”
Review of Natchez Coffee Co.

Natchez Coffee Co.
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Natchez
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Located on one of the main streets.. Order your coffee and snack...have a seat and enjoy the scenery.. A pretty neat little coffee place!!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Natchez Coffee Company cafe may not give you "slick" NYC service, but boy it does give you decent food,atmosphere & Southern hospitality!!
My breakfast of "Eggs Benedict" with fresh fruit side rivalled any other Benedict I have had in US at a reasonable price.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Unfortunately our cinnamon roll was as dry as cardboard. Too bad. I was really looking forward to local pastry. Hope your experience is better than mine.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Do not go here if you want good coffee. I've been here three times and disappointed all three times. Expresso related drinks are terrible. The prices are excessive (medium latte over $5). Otherwise a decent place, but I have to rate poor because it's called "Coffee Company" and I go there for coffee. Thank goodness a new coffee bar has opened in Natchez.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

We are not coffee snobs. Just want a good fairly strong cup of coffee and a good variety of breakfast fare. From the granola and yogurt with fruit to omelets to muffins we were not disappointed. During our 3 night stay in Natchez we had breakfast here twice.